The burst Rifles got overnerfed!

(CheesyPwn) #1

The BRs and the dreis maybe got a lil bit too much of nerfing, they were certainly op, but now, they’re shit, everyone avoids them and tends to use automatic rifles instead [way way better], i mean like you could have just lowered damage a lil bit but now the guns are just pure sh*t, anyone else agrees?

(GatoCommodore) #2

@CheesyPwn said:
The BRs and the dreis maybe got a lil bit too much of nerfing, they were certainly op, but now, they’re @$!#, everyone avoids them and tends to use automatic rifles instead [way way better], i mean like you could have just lowered damage a lil bit but now the guns are just pure sh*t, anyone else agrees?

its a common sense that everyone agrees in this topic

(HadronZodiac) #3

Of course, using fagger and a br16, turrets will ALWAYS beat you XD

(Rokon2) #4

Now if we can just do something about those pesky Sni- Shotguns.

(bgyoshi) #5

@Rokon2 said:

Stand still and kill anyone that uses them, because shotties are complete garbage

Unless you’re talking about the Remburg, which went from being hot trash to hot fire

(Rokon2) #6

@bgyoshi said:

@Rokon2 said:

Stand still and kill anyone that uses them, because shotties are complete garbage

Unless you’re talking about the Remburg, which went from being hot trash to hot fire

Yeah, I’m talking about the Remburg. I hardly see anyone use anything else, understandably so.

(HadronZodiac) #7

@Rokon2 said:

@bgyoshi said:

@Rokon2 said:

Yeah, I’m talking about the Remburg. I hardly see anyone use anything else, understandably so.

Yup, i have a nice hollunds arua loadout, good card, bad hollunds.

Literally doing less than half the damage when putting a full load to a 120 hp merc.

Not good

(Sorotia) #8

Really depressed to be honest, I loved the Ghost skin (Green is my favorite color and it’s the closest thing to green except for the bronze basic jungle camo) and all I got were two, both Kira…one with the Stark and one with the Dreiss.

The Stark just sucks and I’m not very good with the Dreiss.

(HadronZodiac) #9

I got a stark christmas stoker and a stark golden kira

Stark isnt as good as it should be but ;c