The best solution to satisfy "Objective points are hard to get" complaint.

(ClemClem7) #21

@kopyright said:

@TheStrangerous said:
If only the future of “next gen destructable environments” became true, as foretold in mid 2000’s… WORMS and Red Faction already did it before… and there goes the evolution of video games…

I haven’t played any of the recent Worms games, but cutting out pieces from a bitmap image like in the first one isn’t exactly the same as carving holes into three dimensional geometry made of polygons.

Worms 3D and worms 4 mayhem were not bitmap image like older ones.
Red faction was completely 3D with “not-so-bad-for-its-generation” graphics.

(GatoCommodore) #22

@ClemClem7 said:

@kopyright said:

@TheStrangerous said:
If only the future of “next gen destructable environments” became true, as foretold in mid 2000’s… WORMS and Red Faction already did it before… and there goes the evolution of video games…

I haven’t played any of the recent Worms games, but cutting out pieces from a bitmap image like in the first one isn’t exactly the same as carving holes into three dimensional geometry made of polygons.

people hating the worm 3D but its actually the only worm i like and i got my first girlfriend from playing that game.

(Rokon2) #23

Best solution: A better tutorial.

(ClemClem7) #24

@GatoCommodore said:

@ClemClem7 said:

@kopyright said:

@TheStrangerous said:

people hating the worm 3D but its actually the only worm i like and i got my first girlfriend from playing that game.

I liked the 4th more, but I didn’t get my girlfriend from it so I’m not that objective on it (did she played with your 3D worms?, I don’t know if it’s really that game we speak of here)

(GatoCommodore) #25

@ClemClem7 said:

@GatoCommodore said:

@ClemClem7 said:

@kopyright said:

@TheStrangerous said:

I liked the 4th more, but I didn’t get my girlfriend from it so I’m not that objective on it (did she played with your 3D worms?, I don’t know if it’s really that game we speak of here)

nono, she saw me playing Worms 3D in my laptop
she told me she also play that game with her sister.

then every break we get in uni we always play versus.
twas the good ol’ days.

([ *O.C.B.* ] Wildcard) #26

@Eox said:

I wish I could say something against it, but I have litterally no arguments against it.

I think even the devs would say that Eox… though to be fair, I question whether they’re even sure what they want their game to be anymore. So I think they need to get that straightened out before this can even be a discussion xD #Priorities #GetYourIntentionsStraightenedOut