That feels when you get a cobalt out of a weap crate....

(ThePigVomit) #1

…and it’s a shotgun…

I won’t sully the forum with a pic from my potato config…now I gotta make a deck for it.

Please don’t, we have enough shotguns roaming the streets of london already. :anguished:

(Your worst knifemare.) #3

When your first case is a gold…

! …and it’s a sniper.

(Xerny) #4

And that’s why i prefer using the basic loadout skins.

Not gonna waste my precious Rads on weapon keys… NEVER.

(ThePigVomit) #5

@Xerny said:

I was blessed with a shitton of rads from the ranked conversion, so imma splurge every now and again. But yeah, rads are prolly gonna be for obsidian operatives and trinkets for me.

(Mc1412013) #6

@ThePigVomit said:

@Xerny said:

I was blessed with a shitton of rads from the ranked conversion, so imma splurge every now and again. But yeah, rads are prolly gonna be for obsidian operatives and trinkets for me.

Save some for that sky obsidian we may never see

(HadronZodiac) #7

@Kirays said:
Please don’t, we have enough shotguns roaming the streets of london already. :anguished:

Couldnt agree more man ??

(Xerny) #8

@ThePigVomit said:

@Xerny said:

Never had time to do any ranked game when i returned playing DB, although i don’t find the reason for disagreeing with it, wasting Rads on something like weapon skin cases to just standout across the battlefield like a special snowflake is purely (in my opinion) a waste of Rads that could have been used to buy other things.

Why waste one of the most agrivating resources to be farmed (by some players) only to get disapointed to get a weapon skin for a gun for a merc that currently can use that one gun or a gun that you don’t like using?

(ThePigVomit) #9

@Xerny said:

@ThePigVomit said:

@Xerny said:

Never had time to do any ranked game when i returned playing DB, although i don’t find the reason for disagreeing with it, wasting Rads on something like weapon skin cases to just standout across the battlefield like a special snowflake is purely (in my opinion) a waste of Rads that could have been used to buy other things.

Why waste one of the most agrivating resources to be farmed (by some players) only to get disapointed to get a weapon skin for a gun for a merc that currently can use that one gun or a gun that you don’t like using?

I have 51,000 of them…+ another 120 each week. With them, I can do WETF i want. The only hard currency I’ve spent in this game went for event trinkets. Save your piss and vinegar for someone that needs it.

(Xerny) #10

@ThePigVomit said:

@Xerny said:

@ThePigVomit said:

@Xerny said:

Save your piss and vinegar for someone that needs it.

Now that’s just hurtful.

Boast and do whatever you want with your Rads, buy some more weapon case keys, obsidian operative cards, etc.

But i have to agree with the event trinket farming. (Spent half of every day to attempt to unlock most of the Rogue En Vogue trinkets, i only succeded in grabing one of them. And it was the most ugly one.)

(Sorotia) #11

At least you’re getting higher quality stuff? :stuck_out_tongue:

All I can ever pull is Corsec cases and all I ever get is the bronze baby blue skins which I’m not a fan of.

At least your stuff will have tradability lol

(ThePigVomit) #12

@Sorotia said:
At least you’re getting higher quality stuff? :stuck_out_tongue:

All I can ever pull is Corsec cases and all I ever get is the bronze baby blue skins which I’m not a fan of.

At least your stuff will have tradability lol

Oh, don’t get me wrong, it’s all sorta shiny/blingy, and only worn to boot…the scarred ones used to be horrendous, but they did a correction.

I just gotta wait till I get all the beta melee weaps I need then I’ll make a proper cancer prox deck for it. As of now I modified my hoovy deck to give the fatman some love.

(bgyoshi) #13

Just waiting for the day I can trade these cases off to the poor fools that actually enjoy that stuff in exchange for sweet steam money