Thank goodness, DB got free from the clutches of Nexon...

(TheStrangerous) #1

Lawbreakers is dead on arrival, thanks to lack of marketing from Nexon.
Ghost in The Shell, while average at best, got an outrageous update, then Nexon decided to execute this game (Servers shutting down December 5th this year).

I don’t wanna know what happens to DB, in alternate universe, where Nexon has it by the balls…

(GatoCommodore) #2

@TheStrangerous said:
Ghost in The Shell, while average at best, got an outrageous update, then Nexon decided to execute this game (Servers shutting down December 5th this year).

I don’t wanna know what happens to DB, in alternate universe, where Nexon has it by the balls…

SD dodged the bullet

Only know of a few of their games, but the general consensus seems to be they destroy everything they touch and they’ve got piss-poor DLC/P2W models. Don’t doubt any of it considering how much content SD has pushed out for DB since they’ve been out of the equation. Here’s to hoping that trend continues!

(TheStrangerous) #4

Praise the Chicken Lord Savior, from Chinese chicken company, for saving DB.

Heck, the day SD got free from Nexon, should be their independence day.

(Mc1412013) #5

@TheStrangerous said:

oh crap i forgot about ghost in the shell i have it but cant remember when i last played that . I dont play law breakers only because i don’t wanna pay full price for a game since i need 3 copies of it. I only played a 20-30 min a day if that any ways so 30 isn’t worth it for me. Id rather spend my money on a game like this that i play hrs at a time. don’t get me wrong i do like law breakers. plus i dont even watch there live streams cuz there meh and they replaced our favorite community manager with some one else, and it isnt raz either :frowning: .