Terminal and its inconsistency

(llSquishyll) #1

Not saying every match should be the same but more often than not whenever i play terminal the enemy team gets camped around this area:

Or We get absolutely crushed and the enemy already has C4 on both objectives, 2min into the match. I honestly think this map is due for a rework. i think forward spawn should be removed and have everyone start at the same place. then maybe add another objective between the 1st and the second one that the players have to get throu before they reach the final two objectives.

(TheStrangerous) #2

Terminal is my least favorite map, honestly.

2 square areas, sticking to each other. More routes would make it better, or maybe more underground area or balconies or both.

https://youtu.be/jKCa-3kLQJQ Figured I’d share this one with you too. We win!

(llSquishyll) #4

Yeah i was supersized to see that they were reworking this map a week or so after i made this post

(VicRattlehead) #5

Why rework terminal one of the most played maps? The first level is just a bunch of hallways for people to camp. So disappointing.

Why don’t you just make a new map instead of ruining an old one?

Was one of my favorites. Played it once and not really interested in playing it again. Must have been reworked by the Vault development team.