Team Balance

(Bastian_K5) #1

Please make the Team Balance better it is awful at the moment

(Mr.Cuddlesworth) #2

What…don’t you like a challenge? :stuck_out_tongue:

(GatoCommodore) #3

@Bastian_K5 said:

Team balance imply that other team has less people.
If its about level, nothing can be done.

you want high level to stop playing the game?

(Shenaynays) #4

just as a rule of thumb from a 6v6 server to an 8v8 server no team ever needs more than 2 mercs from each catagory. Considering DB teams work the most effective as balance (between the merc types) it makes make its harder for your own team to effectively get anything done.

(TitaniumRapture) #5

@GatoCommodore said:

@Bastian_K5 said:

Team balance imply that other team has less people.
If its about level, nothing can be done.

you want high level to stop playing the game?

Nah, just separate them from peasants like me. :slight_smile:

(Mc1412013) #6

@Shenaynays said:
just as a rule of thumb from a 6v6 server to an 8v8 server no team ever needs more than 2 mercs from each catagory. Considering DB teams work the most effective as balance (between the merc types) it makes make its harder for your own team to effectively get anything done.

Yeah the constant artie strikes are anoying as fuck and the wall of rhinos and 1 aura behind the rock is just as annoying . Though on a ff on server if u get i the middle of a rhino circle you could possibly get them to kill each other.

(Shenaynays) #7

@Mc1412013 said:
Yeah the constant artie strikes are anoying as @$!# and the wall of rhinos and 1 aura behind the rock is just as annoying . Though on a ff on server if u get i the middle of a rhino circle you could possibly get them to kill each other.

welp at least you’ve managed to move them outside the aura safe space :wink: