[SURVEY] The Future Of Dirty Bomb - Community Feedback

(triteCherry) #21

I just have to say, i’ve never heard this comment about Nexon before in all my experience with any games that had Nexon’s name on it. Ever.

You are my unicorn.

(Robtastic) #22

@Faraleth @RazielWarmonic
Maybe this survey should be shared on social media to maximize success/participation.
:smile:

(MilkyBear) #23

[quote=“SiegeFace;134118”]

If you had a choice of new game-mode, which of the following would you prefer? *

I…I…can’t choose…[/quote]

I chose all of them, except for that TDM bullshit.

(DMaster2) #24

Party matchmaking will be the doom of the already frail balance we have in objective. I pray that it will never be a thing outside of competitive.
We need more maps and more mercs. Possibly a new game mode, voted for Domination.
For the rest, i keep my stance. Rng events are pure garbage. Give us guaranteed cases after x hours of playing during the event, and please stop with the bs random drop. Also 0.3% from equipment cases it’s borderline insulting. At least 1% shouldn’t hurt…

(DMaster2) #25

[quote=“N8o;134021”]makes survey where the overwhelming voice was that the .3% drop rates were too low
makes the exact same drop rate in the new event
asks again on how the .3% drop rates were

Yea…
Okay.[/quote]
This. Like the message wasn’t clear enough the first time…

(XP_Expert) #26

we need more various quick chat.
i felt frustrating from team member often.
but it’s so busy to typing when that situation.

(p4v) #27

Trading - priority 10/10. I couldn’t care less about parties in public games. Trading will solve almost all problems with loadouts. All loadouts should be tradable except obsidians because they are super special. So any other cards like the event/Logitech/Alienware loadouts should be allowed for trade.

Maps - priority 10/10. I’m fine with the modes we currently have. Apart from CTF I don’t see any other mode to work well with the mercenary design. Keep working on maps for the current modes.

(DMaster2) #28

[quote=“p4v;134275”]Trading - priority 10/10. I couldn’t care less about parties in public games. Trading will solve almost all problems with loadouts. All loadouts should be tradable except obsidians because they are super special. So any other cards like the event/Logitech/Alienware loadouts should be allowed for trade.
[/quote]
I’d like to see those included. Then i’d sell my soul to get my hands on the MO11 obsidian

(Torch189) #29

Survey done :slight_smile:

(ThiagoJaqueta) #30

Survey done, posted a gigantic text on the comment section, but it’s a good thing… right guys? D=

(Faraleth) #31

@ThiagoJaqueta judging by your comment time and response time-stamp, I think I can see your one :stuck_out_tongue: and I think it’s one of the best comments we’ve had so far! Thank you for taking your time with it :smiley:

(bontsa) #32

I sure hope they get read out too, because I feel like voicing opinions about certain aspects like thin line between dumbing down design (i.e Dome map changes to make certain spots more easily accessible without walljumps etc.) and making game more appealable and easy-to-catch for newbies, has not been very effective in forums.

(virtoc) #33

Done!

(RazielWarmonic) #34

I sure hope they get read out too, because I feel like voicing opinions about certain aspects like thin line between dumbing down design (i.e Dome map changes to make certain spots more easily accessible without walljumps etc.) and making game more appealable and easy-to-catch for newbies, has not been very effective in forums.[/quote]

I will read them all! :smiley:

(watsyurdeal) #35

The tutorial should be your first priority imo, that is the biggest issue with pubs is people not knowing how to properly play the game.

(Eox) #36

Answered !

Can’t wait for new maps and loadout trading. A new gamemode that is flag or control point based would be nice too.

(RazielWarmonic) #37

Good point as well!

(007Nightfire) #38

Thanks for asking, that’s a good step 1 :slight_smile:

(yesser) #39

i think the deathmatch is a bad idea since DB is all about team work

(SereneFlight) #40

It’s not really a first survey tho.