Supported Browsers

(badman) #1

SplashDamage.com has been optimized for Internet Explorer 8, Mozilla Firefox 3.5 or later, Google Chrome, and Apple Safari 4.

We also recommend that you have JavaScript and ClearType enabled, as well as the Flash plug-in installed - the site just isn’t as nice without those bits. :slight_smile:

Please limit your bug reports to the browsers listed above - older software and niche products are not supported.

Happy surfing!

Edit: Adjusted the list of supported browsers.

(lronclawbigun) #2

Welcome to item4u.com. Cheap to buy gold coins of the game.Warhammer CD Key $44.90Warhammer Online CD Key $44.90World of Warcraft CD Key EU $14.40 War CD Key $44.90WoW CD Key US $18.25 Age of Conan CD Key $28.50 10 Million Rohan Crone $7.97 20 Million Rohan gold $15.94 5 Age of Conan Gold $3.00 30 AoC Gold $17.64

(ghij576) #3

So how did it come to this - that powerhouse California, a nation-state of 33 million with a budget larger than most small countries, has again been broughtcheap jordan shoes to its knees in a life-or-death struggle for financial survival?And just how familiar is this scenario? Consider then-gubernatorial candidate Arnold wholesale watchesSchwarzenegger lambasting California leadership over out-of-control finances - in 2003: “Our elected officials in Sacramento are facing a budget crisis unseen in this state since the Great Depression, and it was entirely avoidable,” he railed. "Teachers are getting pink slips, cops are getting laid off and the taxpayers are facing an increase in taxes and California’s future is in danger."Six years later, under his leadership, it’s deja vu: With the June 30 fiscal year deadline looming, the Legislature is frantically at work trying to close a $24.3 billion budget gap in the state’s main bank account. And as the state’s finances again head off the cliff, the latest California scenario "isn’t ‘Thelma and Louise,’ " observes Hoover Institution researchwholesale jordan shoes fellow Bill Whalen. "It’s ‘Groundhog Day.’ " Now Californians, like the Bill Murray character who lives the same day over and over, may be finally forced to confront the roots of the insanity.There are several factors that contribute towholesale watch the state’s recurring inability to deliver an on-time, balanced budget. Among them:-- Partisanship: California’s gerrymandered legislative districts tend to protect incumbents and encourage more political extremes - Republicans on the right and Democrats on the left with less incentive to reach out to the political middle, much less compromise at the Capitol.

(Paul) #4

Seems to an old thread, we are now with IE 8 & FF 3.5 :slight_smile:

(badman) #5

This is why it’s got the “or later” bit in there - the two versions mentioned are the minimum, so to speak. :slight_smile:

(Paul) #6

If it’s ‘or later’ whats this doing here:

<!--[if IE 6]>
<style type="text/css" media="all">@import "/themes/tapirs/tapirs.ie6.css";</style>
<![endif]-->

:stuck_out_tongue:

Btw can u answer my PM from Salteh?

(badman) #7

That addresses some pretty glaring IE6 brokenness, so people with IE6 can at least look at the site. It’s not on par with the IE7+ version, though, hence us not officially supporting 6.

I’ve not had time to go through my PMs yet, but it’s on the list for later today :slight_smile:

(brbrbr) #8

works fine with Opera 10.1
without flash[this creppy stuff can’t step in my hardware] plug-in.

(jonnybbush) #9

There are so many browser are available such as

• Internet Explorer
  • Opera
  • Mozilla firefox
  • safari
  • Google Chrome

But in all I am fine with Mozilla Firefox because Its provide faster speed and provide the best security and more add-ons.

(Mateos) #10

Hello,

I don’t know how to post it, so I post it here…

I can’t see picture on these forums, or only if the Quote code is used. Sometimes certain pics (Little one, I guess not resized) appears correctly… I’m under FF 3.6.16, and on all other forums it just work fine…

Thanks in advance,

Mateos.

(Dthy) #11

weird, on on FF and i have no problems

(Nail) #12

Mateos

go to top, click on My Dasboard, under Settings and Options, click edit options, scroll to Thread Display Options, check show images

(Mateos) #13

Already ticked :confused:

(Nail) #14

next hunt, go to Tools in FF, Options, Content, tick Load images automatically

(Mateos) #15

Also already ticked :confused:

(Nail) #16

clear cache and try again

(shagileo) #17

and if that wouldn’t work, try updating your firefox to the latest release

(Mateos) #18

Cleared cache, including cookies, and updated to FF 4.0, no changes… ><

Well, by right clic, see page source code, I can get a link to the pictures, and copy/paste them, I’ll see them like this, thanks for your help :slight_smile:

(Dthy) #19

Are you in the FF beta? Because im using it and i don’t get any problems

(Mateos) #20

Had 3.6.16, update to 4.0, and I’m sure even if I try all versions I’ll have this issue. I tried again with all plugins disabled, to result. Thanks for your help, this time there’s no solution… And it’s not a really important issue, I can survive :wink: