Summer Squash Part III Update Notes - 10/06/2016

(Press E) #21

[quote=“Delukz;207320”]New bugs I found so far:

Molotov’s do not gib anymore.
[/quote]

Molotovs gibbed players before? Never saw it happen.

(ImSploosh) #22

Game has more bugs now. The most annoying one I’ve seen is that reloading is very difficult, sometimes the game won’t let me reload at all for 5 or so seconds (by which time I’m dead or close to it).

What’s up with that? Anyone know why this is happening? It has something to do with sprinting/walking then reloading and walking??? Not sure. But it’s essentially a game-breaking bug, for me at least.

(deftMoon) #23

bugs im not sure BUT performance did improve. Less stutters and spikes. Congrats on that. Performance is the real key so im pretty satisfied. furhter optimizations and should be great

(KeithTalent) #24

Two new bugs for me:

1. The game randomly unbinds keys? My F1 and F2 keys just stopped working for no reason whatsoever, so I went into the control settings and saw F1 and F2 were bound to nothing and I had to rebind them. This happened in the middle of a game of Execution.
  2. Mute doesn’t work sometimes (so seconding Beryl’s post). Muted one guy and it worked, muted another and didn’t. The mute that didn’t work was on my own teammate if that matters. Did not get to test it on too many other people though.

(HunterAssassin5) #25

@ThaiSan now you can play Dome without worrying about people changing their minds!

(Tanker_Ray) #26

@Xenithos They already did long long time ago.

Team healing amount is increased to 120, your self heal will be 96. (MAX)

@Sploosh I’ve seen some of the others, but this reload bug is one of the most annoying and stressful bug ever.

Every walk,jump, single movement cancels the reload so that I had to stay still to reload for whole damn time.

Furthermore R key doesn’t even work that I’m keep pressing that little thing, but my merc doesn’t give a shxt about reload.

My goodness.

I think we really have to wait for some rapid hotfix patch just like fletcher suffered for short time.

(ImSploosh) #27

@THUNDA

Yeah man, that’s exactly what’s going on and it’s really bothering me. It’s really gamebreaking. At first I thought my keyboard was broken lol. I’m not sure why more people aren’t complaining about this. Maybe I just missed them. The bug happens to me so often that I can’t even finish a game :frowning:

(Mc1412013) #28

@stayfreshshoe you said in the youtube vid instant respawm regardless of the wave timer yet i still have to wait am i missing something.

(Jan S.) #29

(Sanatas_Eva) #30

Nice patch, 20 - 40 fps reduction here.

(fancifulHive) #31

Since this update my game has become laggy ,like pausing all the time,sometimes for as long as five seconds

(The_N00Ba) #32

Thanks for the video Shoe…

(Xenithos) #33

[quote=“THUNDA;207373”]@Xenithos They already did long long time ago.

Team healing amount is increased to 120, your self heal will be 96. (MAX)

[/quote]

Nonono, Potent packs was working FINE. But as of the update before this one (Squash number two), they broke it for as far as I know, ONLY Phoenix. His augment wasn’t working on my Obsidian card and I reported it. I play Phoenix far too much to not notice if one of my augments breaks…

Anyway, it IS fixed now, so thanks.

(Dawnlazy) #34

Update brought a ton of bugs and performance issues. Frametime was already bad before and it’s absolutely atrocious now.

(sportiveEmperor) #35

Same here. Game is laggy and getting crazy fps reductions and lags. Before update had 160fps and no problems.

How do u get new bugs with every update. It’s like you fix one thing and get new bug every time something is fixed.

(pumpkinmeerkat) #36

NOT* Fixed

(RickyNeuman) #37

Broken Stoker, unable to mute players, droping under the map when you die, fps/performance issues, game craheses where the games starts to stutter and than frezzes completly, broken reloading, being unable to fire with snipers,and, and, and,…

I guess the summer squash was a big succes for SD…classical DB story…

Including the shitty match making ( no; casual matchmaking won’t fix it, because there won’t be enough players left for it and no one wants to wait minutes to get into a game mode which will probably stay buged for ever) with no autobalance (the thing that is really needed) and broken dead ranked system ( the other thing that needs to be fixed /maybe the casual matchmaking test will be at least good for something) there isn’t much left to keep playing DB.

Big promises (next one is the map update- which will probably cause more bugs unplayable maps than it will fix) fowlloed by bigger disappointments… the endless story of DB.

(The_N00Ba) #38

(Tanker_Ray) #39

WORST UPDATE EVER.