Summer Art Competition - 2018

(Hampyi) #31

Decided to draw Sparks with some icecream. And what sounds more like summer than sunflowers and icecream? A beach. I know. But everyone is doing that. Soooo enjoy :slight_smile:

(Begin2018) #33

Can I know where is my comment about Milo Manara? It’s way less explicit than some posts on this forum, as : https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/122446271804997634/398788442030604290/IMG_20180105_114243741.jpg

(Oceanautics) #34

Here’s my take on a DB summer!

(Sydney_Bitsy) #35

Hey hey It’s ya girl Sydney, 20 days of working with only a mouse and can I just say “Hot Dang” this was a total blast. Great Job to all the other artists (and especially bonsai’s daughter, her’s is amazing) with their amazing pieces ^-^

(Neptali54) #36

Well here is my submission, I feel like I could work on it a bit more (I could spend months on a single piece), but whatever. Good luck to everyone who participates. :slight_smile:

(Roxie Scroggs) #37

(XFlare360) #38

(Thanks for updating my Trust Level for links, Honourbound)
(also thanks Nickmillion for Invaluable Advisories)

Welp, here’s my attempt-

(Ittrium) #39

(Mc1412013) #40

Its better than i could do

(Faceglitch) #41

My Submission for the Summer Art Competition 2018 - Bikini Sparps

Hope its still considered SFW :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

(Celfon) #42

Hope i’m not too late, heres my submission. Kira, Javelin, Proxy and Phoenix jumping into the deep blue sea. :ocean: :sun_behind_large_cloud:

Good luck to everyone participating!

(3D Printer) #43

Damn, Celfon. That’s a side of Javelin I like.

Some amazing art in here. It’s gonna be real tough for SD to choose a winner for sure!

(Simon Naysay) #44

A couple of mercs lounging around in Holland Park.

(Vin Chau) #45

Here is my submission and progress notes, you can see what I did from the beginning. Thank you!!

(Atryu) #46

Here’s a poster I designed for DB Summer Break! Hope you guys like it:)

(Nadroj) #47

(C.H.E.K) #48

sun shine on sprok good sujmmer wether

(Your worst knifemare.) #49

Way better than anything I can draw

(Chris Mullins) #50

This competition is now closed. Thank you to all who entered!!!

(Chris Mullins) closed #51