Suggestions Regarding Ranked Cards

(zenious@hotmail.co.uk) #1

Season Exclusive cards are a bit of an RNG chore at the moment if I’m perfectly honest. You spend an entire season grinding points for boxes to be left after 3 months with maybe 1 or 2 regularly usable cards. I suspect most players (like me) have bronze and above ‘‘best’’ or ‘‘Favorite’’ cards for the mercs they play regularly so the only time one of the ‘‘Exclusive’’ cards will be of any use is if they match the favored card.
So when the season is up you are left with an inventory filled with cards you will never use and can’t trade in.

My suggestion would be either let people trade in the Season cards for an amount of loadout fragments equal or greater than the equivalent of a cobalt
or Add in a system to ‘‘Re-roll’’ a card for either 20k credits, 5k loadout fragments or microtrans.
I think this would be doubly useful as it could act as a credit-sink for those of us who have purchased all the mercs and have nothing to spend credits on. Would give people a reason to farm credits again and also lessen the blow of opening boxes to find nothing usable.

(Press E) #2

This as been suggested far too much with no official dev word as far as I’ve seen

(Pyjama_Slam) #3

The clearest statement on the frequently asked “Re-Roll”:

stayfreshshoe said:
For now, sadly no. We don’t have plans to introduce this, but that could change. The future is a mysterious place.

(M4st0d0n) #4

@Pyjama_Slam said:
The clearest statement on the frequently asked “Re-Roll”:

stayfreshshoe said:
For now, sadly no. We don’t have plans to introduce this, but that could change. The future is a mysterious place.

Ending that statement with such a mysterious mantra is a low blow. It’s like trying to mesmerize your audience with a deep tought provoquing sentence to bury the problem at stake.

The future is a mysterious place.
May I have friendship with all beings and enmity with none.
Covfefe.

(Mc1412013) #5

@STARRYSOCK said:
This as been suggested far too much with no official dev word as far as I’ve seen

They suprised us with turtle not to long after stating he hasnt been worked on yet. So who knows it might be in development for all we know

(Press E) #6

@Mc1412013 said:

@STARRYSOCK said:

They suprised us with turtle not to long after stating he hasnt been worked on yet. So who knows it might be in development for all we know

They did say that quite a while though, so I wouldn’t get your hopes too high, lol.