Suggestion: recycle gold cards

(DanielFluffy) #21

You can do Cobalt trade ups now!
HOWEVER, I LOVE the idea of being able to recycle COBALT cards, now that they are the highest, and people will soon be getting many duplicates they wont be able to do anything with. That is unless selling and trading of merc cards is implemented, however I doubt it as that is not financially beneficial for Nexon, as doing that does not encourage people to buy elite cases as much, and rather to just buy the cards over the market.

(Deathicael) #22

yes pls add card recycle , good idea great idea

(MFSTARBOY) #23

i like fragger and his awesome gun k-121. and when i converted my 4 sliver cards in a gold card of fragger i got that motherfucking m4a1 which i heat the most. now the problem starts i need a fragger with k-121 with a cricket bat and the ability of 15% more damage through melee. plz in the next update include a recycling of any card or customizing them to our own needs. plz do it fast as u can dirty bomb developers. thx

(oG_Dayton) #24

Would love to have the recylce option, spent so much money on trade ups and cases I could’ve bought all the mercs by now o-o. Or atleast it feels like it .