Stream Round-Up: 8th August 2018

• Youtube skins would be nice to have however because they would be red and the devs use the colours blue and red to differentiate between allies and enemies this could cause confusion, similar to the cobalt skin letting players sometimes think they are facing a team-mate when in reality they have an enemy in front of them.
  • Today’s dev video includes an update on what’s going on with FACEIT. Two features that the community requested for a long time rolled are rolled into one.
  • The next obsidian operative won’t be published before the 1.0 release. During the stream viewers thought shoe. gave a hint on who will receive the next one: “Don’t die.”, but this was not confirmed.
  • No further customization options for community servers as of yet.

(K1X455) #2

Why not white with spaltched play Red & White icon on the chest? for YouTube?

(HadronZodiac) #3

Id say red/white for teammates and red/black for enemies
(kinda like the day/night mode on youtube)

(Your worst knifemare.) #4

Assuming it’s an actual hint I would guess the next merc is either Nader or a medic (most likely Sawbones since hes the most (over)used medic or Sparps since she had massive rezzes which goes well with “dont die”.)

(Muddy Muddy Mud Nade) #5

Why not make it jet black or white with red highlights?

(Press E) #6

Idk, you’d think for a hint like that they’d want to be more specific, so I don’t think it’s supposed to be a medic, since that could easily be applied to all of them.

Nader is the only merc who has anything unique about dying though, besides phoenix, so I’m betting it’s probably her. We don’t have any obsidian operative assaults yet too so it would make sense.

(HadronZodiac) #7

Isnt that just darker fragment cobalt?

(Muddy Muddy Mud Nade) #8

Not really. There more just a mixture of blues and whites, so in a way this would just be the inverted version.