Stream Round-Up: 22nd August 2018

(DarkangelUK) #21

Also given the fact that tiny map objects were blocking 100% of the damage meant it was wildly inconsistent which was even more frustrating, I’m ok with the removal of damage blocking.

(B_Montiel) #22

Nobody could be against it. Hiding behind an ammo station to avoid damage is pretty stupid to be honest. But everything is built and balanced with this issue in mind from the very begining. It’s already quite easy to get double or even triple kills with fraggers grenade, so I’m really worried about the impact this is going to have on huge AOE abilities.

As in, you could increase the cooldown of them to compensate for the fact that they become more deadly.

(B_Montiel) #24

I don’t think it’ll get finely tuned for 1.0 though.

(eitsch0r) #25

@Kirays
@stayfreshshoe
Any idea what the BETA-CODE might be and how /me (or anyone else) gets one? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

iknow iknow … overzealous, aiiight? :roll_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

(Z Gako) #26

You can’t use it, its only for the devs probably.
Used as a feature to test and both to have it already sorted out for 1.0.
(Thats what i think and know)

(Terminal_6) #27

The devs do not aim to get any youtubers/streamers to play Dirty Bomb on release, they are relying on their partnerships to bring in additional advertisement.

Seems like a mistake. Not dissing their partnerships (idk who they are), just think they’re undervaluing Twitch/YT sponsorships.