- As already noted in the previous round-up, 1.0 is not being published in July. That hasn’t changed, however they’re planning to release before the end of summer.
- No further spoilers as to what the release contains, SD is keeping their mouth shut.
- The devs want to get FACEIT out to us as soon as possible, hence why the initial implementation won’t be fully integrated into the game.
- The balance patch is now scheduled for before or alongside the 1.0 release. It doesn’t contain any reworks, only number tweaks. Smooth is working on it at the minute.
- The crash when attempting to load into the maps is out of the way now. There are a few things to fix but in the grand scheme of things Execution is looking pretty good overall!
- No plans on servers undergoing major overhauls. Although there are a few support tickets coming in once in a while reporting about server issues, SD doesn’t have enough data to warrant looking into it.
- They are actively looking at merchandise and have concepts on potential items, but it’s on low priority.
- The jackal announcer is an employee at Splash Damage, so it’s simple to record additional voice lines when needed.
- There will be another showmatch next week on the stream.
- Unopened weapon cases won’t be tradeable at first, maybe they will be later down the line but nothing has been set in stone regarding that matter yet.
- Shoe. opened 15 fragment cases, and obtained 20 fragments for each and every one of them.
- In the last couple of days shoe. was in cologne to check out the ESL event over there, unfortunately he got the worst sunburn in his life and was a little red during the stream.