Strawpoll: If Kira had an Obsidian Skin you can choose, what loadout(s) will you pick?

(Splicerrr) #21

@martha_smith said:
no , it’s not that good ,

need design improvements .

Be more specific?

(Mr.Cuddlesworth) #22

@Splicerrr said:

@martha_smith said:
no , it’s not that good ,

need design improvements .

Be more specific?

Japanese schoolgirl uniform

(GatoCommodore) #23

@Sorotia said:

@GatoCommodore said:

@teflonlove said:
The obvious choice for a Kira Obsidian would of course be a skimpy Japanese schoolgirl outfit. Add loose socks and some taunts that educate the current internet generation about Japanese 70’s exploitation cinema (exhibit A) and maybe some strawberry pants to make the manga crowd happy. Introduce it at the same time as a battle royal mode, which is inspired by a another Japanese movie (though originally it was a book). Throw in a candle trinket for good measure (as cleverly disguised reference to Japanese wax torture movie scenes). Or maybe a yo-yo trinket to honor the Sukeban Deka franchise?

Of course this would go against the comparably respectful female outfits DB has so far, but after a sell-out like the Phantom & Hunter update, who cares, right?.

i just knew what loose socks are
SD ples use this for kira. I didnt know i have a thirst for these things.

one big walking stereotype?

more like specific aesthetic tbh.

(FalC_16) #24

Kira used to be a glass cannon with stark…now she is…i dont know what…katana annoyance

(GatoCommodore) #25

(GatoCommodore) #26

*edited

(GatoCommodore) #27

*edited

(aNi0n) #28

SD should make ALL cards available, and each player buys what he prefers to use.

A main kira may want more than one card

A discount on the 3-card package, I like it

(Teflon Love) #29

@Sorotia said:

@GatoCommodore said:

@teflonlove said:
The obvious choice for a Kira Obsidian would of course be a skimpy Japanese schoolgirl outfit. Add loose socks and some taunts that educate the current internet generation about Japanese 70’s exploitation cinema (exhibit A) and maybe some strawberry pants to make the manga crowd happy. Introduce it at the same time as a battle royal mode, which is inspired by a another Japanese movie (though originally it was a book). Throw in a candle trinket for good measure (as cleverly disguised reference to Japanese wax torture movie scenes). Or maybe a yo-yo trinket to honor the Sukeban Deka franchise?

Of course this would go against the comparably respectful female outfits DB has so far, but after a sell-out like the Phantom & Hunter update, who cares, right?.

i just knew what loose socks are
SD ples use this for kira. I didnt know i have a thirst for these things.

Basically just want to make the obsidian Kira to be one big walking stereotype? Definitely going to need a Katana loadout then…

Apart from schoolgirl outfits, known history also has other options to go well with the Katana, for example the battle minidress from Azumi:

Azumi

Or for a more absurd approach the cowboy hat, bikini and feather boa from Oneechanbara could work well, too:

Or maybe stick with 70’s exploitation and try something different like the prisoner outfits from Female convict scorpion - Jailhouse 41? This could go well with the lore as Kira’s wiki page states that the orbital laser “wasn’t exactly hers to keep”. Imagine an event with a new prison map where the mercs have to collect jailbird credits to bail out Kira.

So many possibilities…