Strange screen freeze

(Karpax) #1

Sometimes when I use the talkbutton of ts3 my screen freezes and i see this. I only can move again after selfkill. Its seems totally random. Most of the time no problem but today about 10 times :frowning: .
Any ideas how to solf this?

(Violator) #2

This freeze is usually when someone joins (or leaves in this patch it seems).

(Silvanoshi) #3

How long does the freeze last for?

While it seems unlikely to be related to the TS3 keybinding…which key is actually bound to push to talk?
Are you using any overlays or pluggins with TS3?

Violator, how often are you seeing a similar problem?

(Mustang) #4

Not intending to hijack the thread, but since the last patch my game freezes quite often when people come around the corner.

(Silvanoshi) #5

Sounds like you’re looking for excuses mate :P.

Seriously though, if you notice any particular patterns and/or have any additional reproduction steps, please feel free to create a thread for the topic.

(spookify) #6

[QUOTE=Silvanoshi;515370]Sounds like you’re looking for excuses mate :P.

Seriously though, if you notice any particular patterns and/or have any additional reproduction steps, please feel free to create a thread for the topic.[/QUOTE]

I will start one

(Karpax) #7

I use B key for talking. Not any plugins , jus default TS3 i think. So freeze in combination with screenshot, so not realted to someone joining server.

(Mustang) #8

Haha!

Are you sure it’s taking a screenshot though? I thought it was only F9 and F12 that were bound to screenies by default.

(Anti) #9

Hey,

Can you post your config please Karpax? The funny hands thing happens during several debug commands, I’m wondering if your config is trying to trigger one of those by mistake.