1. Kill stuff.
  2. Check profile.
    Result:
    No kills/assists gained.
    Expected result:
    The opposite.
    Reproduction rate:
    100%

It’s been months now, a “fixed soon™” reply doesn’t cut it… Also a word on if this is a display bug or if the K/A are actually not registered would be neat.

(LadyLavery) #3

I’m new on these forums, just wondering if SD employees ever answer to anything posted here?

(CodeAlpha) #4

not that ive seen yet

(ImSploosh) #5

They seem to ignore these forums now. Apparently the DB reddit is the most active place and best place to find them. Really sucks that they ignore what should be the main forum.

(LadyLavery) #6

@ImSploosh said:
They seem to ignore these forums now. Apparently the DB reddit is the most active place and best place to find them. Really sucks that they ignore what should be the main forum.

I see, well this issue is posted on reddit multiple times already, guess they’ll do something about it soon™.

(ImSploosh) #7

@LadyLavery said:

@ImSploosh said:

I see, well this issue is posted on reddit multiple times already, guess they’ll do something about it soon™.

Yeah, I have since been on reddit and seen it posted dozens of times now. Hoping for a change eventually…