Stacked teams

(Gamersallday147) #1

problem, i been in matches with a lot of stacking mercs to kira and thunder and aura. this is something got to be fixed its really not fun at all. like it gets something it should be really looked into. Its not fun for me and i might not play rank ever plus also most people if u solo que u don’t get any players who talk or don’t even do call outs. most of my solo ques i did the players on my team call the enemy player out in text intstead of clicking what ever their voice chat button.

(Dr_Plantboss) #2

It’s called competitive. It’s designed to test you, pit you against players that are working together, and to teach you to work together. So I have a few suggestions for you:

1. Get with the meta. Just do what the people who are bothering you are doing and annoy THEM with it.

2. Get together with a party. Having a group of people already in a position to work together is how your enemies are being problematic. Do the same to them, and have a better chance of winning at the same time!

3. Don’t play Ranked I know that this is a cop-out, but there are regular gamemodes that are there for newer and less skilled players. Sure, you won’t be able to get those nice skins, but which is better: a little bling, or your sanity?

The only way to “fix” this is to make single merc selections (only one of each merc on each team). This goes against everything Dirty Bomb is up until now, so I doubt that would happpen.

Well, sorry about that, but if you aren’t having fun, then why do something?

This is something that you will always have to deal with unless you are in a party. Another thing that you have to think about is that not everybody has a microphone. IMO people shouldn’t be playing such a team-based game/gamemode without a mic, but it’s a frustration element of multiplayer gaming that you’re just going to have to deal with.

Hope this helped and didn’t just make you rage more!

(PorkyPerson) #3

I have to call bs on this. Almost all the tournaments disallow duplicate mercs and many of them vote for merc/map bans, which often includes Thunder.

Derp, he’s clearly frustrated by these things he thinks are causing the unbalance. The game is fun and he wants to participate in the ranked event and get some of these season 2 cards.

The fact is most lower rank matches are just outright slaughters. The unbalance comes from several things, the only thing you can do to help is queue at times with the highest player count. If you want better matches, I’d drop out of queue if matchmaking gets to maximum skill range. Queue with someone else you play well with, ideally ranked around the same as you.

I feel like they could mitigate this by matchmaking based on things like hit %, preferred role, skill at preferred role, or how much of a team player someone is, but don’t count on it. Looks like they are sorting by rank alone. With the current system I think a lot of people are inappropriately ranked.