sparks change feedback

(R3d_R0cket) #1

after playing my main for a few matches, i do not feel the need to heal team mates anymore; why would i toss a health pack to a team mate? if i miss most players don’t pick it up off the ground, and since i’m healed less by it i feel the need to keep it for myself as i need more of them more often now. thoughts on this? i don’t think she needs a buff, but maybe increase the health pack cooldown and revert to the old healing numbers, but give a much better cooldown when an ally has been healed by you. sparks gets out classed by aura so there is no competing with her in the healing department, sparks’ main strength comes from her ability to revive from a distance and one shot enemies, before the health pack changes i was not stingy with my health packs by any means, i’d give them out quite liberally, i knew if i missed i could try again and save the missed one for myself, now i feel that if i use a health pack on a team mate i’d better not miss and they better know what they are doing; even then i’d rather just save them for myself now, i don’t like keeping them for myself, but it just doesn’t seem worth even trying to heal in casual matches as sparks. thank you for reading and give the shotguns some more falloff they are WAY too effective and make aura really unfun to play against.

tl:dr the health pack changes discourage healing team mates and promote a more selfish playstyle, unless in a coordinated team, and even then you would be better off with aura; also nerf shotties plz, i hate them. :neutral:

(GatoCommodore) #2

i dont really like the recent nerf to Spark’s revivr damage.

(sangrexlol98) #3

i hate sparks snipers fuck a lot,she is camping or something you go an damange her,she run an patch she self if you close so much she use smg(for something)and go away,she not health they team m8

(GatoCommodore) #4

@sangrexlol98 said:
i hate sparks snipers @$!# a lot,she is camping or something you go an damange her,she run an patch she self if you close so much she use smg(for something)and go away,she not health they team m8

yea thats why shes powerful
shes the carry on the team if shes playing necromancer.