Sooo....now that the devs have indicated the loadout system will stay as is....


(ThePigVomit) #1

What is the new plan to deal with all of our SE dupes???

That was the reasoning for not addressing the duplicates as there were changes happening…

Oh yeah, what about 3rd edition cards as well?


(Ptiloui) #2

Technically, they didn’t say they’re not going to improve this. Just that it will not come with 1.0.

EDIT : Remembered it wrong.

I guess the plan is to make them tradeable. But they will first introduce steam trading only for weapon skins. Then, when it will be enough stable and working fine, they’ll surely allow trade of SE cards.

I was good to not buy Aimee Obsidian Operative when they said they’re bringing only one loadout as they had plan on loadout system rework.


(Chris Mullins) #3

Although trading is launching for only Weapon Cards we will add more content to it in future. Loadouts will be apart of it. Which ones is currently undecided.


(kopyright) #4

Pretty sure Founders will be out of the question.


(bgyoshi) #5

IMO stuff like Founder’s skins/Twitch skins (things you earn from doing a thing instead of earning just by playing/buying) should be untradeable


(Mc1412013) #6

@bgyoshi said:
IMO stuff like Founder’s skins/Twitch skins (things you earn from doing a thing instead of earning just by playing/buying) should be untradeable

If the systems are inplace like first time playing date Event skins should only be traded if recipient was part of the event i.e no humble bundle for noobs. And founders could be traded to other alpha fighters.

And if sd has no way to know when some ones start date then event and founders are non tradable ever. Never never ever never ever even though sd definition of exclusive is up for debate


(ThePigVomit) #7

@stayfreshshoe said:
Although trading is launching for only Weapon Cards we will add more content to it in future. Loadouts will be apart of it. Which ones is currently undecided.

Thank you for your reply. Gots me some fattys to offload.


(STARRYSOCK) #8

@stayfreshshoe are we going to get gen 3 loadouts instead? There are still a lot of weapons from the new mercs that could be spread around


(Xenithos) #9

WAIT WHAT!? WHAT LOADOUT SYSTEM CHANGES ARE STAYING AS IS?

HOW COME I HAVE A PDP AIMEE!?


(Chris Mullins) #10

@STARRYSOCK said:
@stayfreshshoe are we going to get gen 3 loadouts instead? There are still a lot of weapons from the new mercs that could be spread around

It’s possible, but nothing has been set in stone yet


(l2c) #11

So wait, are we still getting customizable loadouts? Like, change traits and guns?
That was the whole reason for PDP Aimee etc wasn’t it?


(n-x) #12

Could someone elaborate what’s going on? Did they scrap the new customizable load out system?


(ThePigVomit) #13

@n-x said:
Could someone elaborate what’s going on? Did they scrap the new customizable load out system?

Yes, loadout changes are on indefinite hiatus. So either rev 3 is coming or we are just gonna deal with 2s till they figure it out… I want sporks batons…


(Mc1412013) #14

@ThePigVomit said:

@n-x said:
Could someone elaborate what’s going on? Did they scrap the new customizable load out system?

Yes, loadout changes are on indefinite hiatus. So either rev 3 is coming or we are just gonna deal with 2s till they figure it out… I want sporks batons…

@ThePigVomit said:

@n-x said:
Could someone elaborate what’s going on? Did they scrap the new customizable load out system?

Yes, loadout changes are on indefinite hiatus. So either rev 3 is coming or we are just gonna deal with 2s till they figure it out… I want sporks batons…

Ffs i hate pdp i want a felix aimee all my cards i cludong obsidian are either pdp or that stupid redeye gun i cant hit shit with


(Your worst knifemare.) #15

@l2c said:
So wait, are we still getting customizable loadouts? Like, change traits and guns?
That was the whole reason for PDP Aimee etc wasn’t it?

If not, they either should have the option to give a refund of it in rads, or create a loadout for each primary and allow a single swap.


(Xenithos) #16

@ThePigVomit said:

@n-x said:
Could someone elaborate what’s going on? Did they scrap the new customizable load out system?

Yes, loadout changes are on indefinite hiatus. So either rev 3 is coming or we are just gonna deal with 2s till they figure it out… I want sporks batons…

Can we get a sauce for this?


(Begin2018) #17

@stayfreshshoe said:
[…] nothing has been set in stone yet
This is a good abstract of Dirtybomb development :stuck_out_tongue: