Some Frags (Frag Video November Patch)

(spookify) #1

This YouTube is UNLISTED! Please do not share!

Dont forget to watch in HD

(Fake nick) #2

Am i missing something? Can we post movies or screenshoots on this forum already ?

(spookify) #3

I asked and they said as long as they are unlisted…

(Scythe) #4

Nice frags.

(spookify) #5

Bump

Check out the differences between this old patch and the Darwin Patch… Crazy

(Volcano) #6

I forgot to watch in HD what now

(comicalProvolone) #7

nice sniping :slight_smile:

(INF3RN0) #8

Spookify you know we’re not supposed to post videos here. It doesn’t matter that it’s unlisted because anyone can view this forum…

(Nail) #9

Nexon says it’s ok, it’s just SD that says no effin way

(*Kronos*) #10

I love the sniping it looks so smooth.

(chippy) #11

@spookify‌ Do you really take Nexons Word over SDs…?

(Raste) #12

@spookify‌ : you should be careful, the NDA is not lifted yet. Please post only on the alpha and beta forums, not on these.

SD are still the ones calling the shots here.

(Bangtastic) #13

But the beautiful magical MissMurder said its OK :wink:

BTW textures are a lot better than shown in the video, in case somebody is wondering

When the NDA is lifted soon it doesnt matter I guess;

Im sure SD is like:
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■) … deal with it

(spookify) #14

I AM GROOOOOOOT!!!

(potty1) #15

3/10

Best player EU was not featured :stuck_out_tongue:

(ruddyPetroleum) #16

Hmm. I’ve been anticipating Dirty Bomb for a bit, but watching this makes me realize I don’t have the twitch I had 10 years ago. Not that I was all that great back then - I tended to focus mainly on timing/trickjumping and avoiding battles to sneak the objectives. I wonder if there is a place for that still in Dirty Bomb.

Also, this is def seems like it should be in the beta forums. I don’t have a key and this is the only time I’ve seen a video of in-game footage outside of game news site and official releases.

Also, I didn’t see a place to put a Nickname in, and now I appear to be stuck with this one. :neutral_face:

(spookify) #17

[quote=“ruddyPetroleum;1545”]Hmm. I’ve been anticipating Dirty Bomb for a bit, but watching this makes me realize I don’t have the twitch I had 10 years ago. Not that I was all that great back then - I tended to focus mainly on timing/trickjumping and avoiding battles to sneak the objectives. I wonder if there is a place for that still in Dirty Bomb.

Also, this is def seems like it should be in the beta forums. I don’t have a key and this is the only time I’ve seen a video of in-game footage outside of game news site and official releases.

Also, I didn’t see a place to put a Nickname in, and now I appear to be stuck with this one. :neutral_face: [/quote]

Yes there is still a place in the game to be sneaky! Stealthy plants and trickjumpz i am sure!

Also even if i did offically break the NDA i think it will be lifted in the next 3 years plus this video brings a slightly different play style but it is nothing people really havent seen before other then some new maps and what not.

(ruddyPetroleum) #18

[quote=“spookify;1546”][quote=“ruddyPetroleum;1545”]Hmm. I’ve been anticipating Dirty Bomb for a bit, but watching this makes me realize I don’t have the twitch I had 10 years ago. Not that I was all that great back then - I tended to focus mainly on timing/trickjumping and avoiding battles to sneak the objectives. I wonder if there is a place for that still in Dirty Bomb.

Also, I didn’t see a place to put a Nickname in, and now I appear to be stuck with this one. :neutral_face: [/quote]

Yes there is still a place in the game to be sneaky! Stealthy plants and trickjumpz i am sure!

[/quote]

Awesome! I’ve been playing ETLegacy recently and I’ve really missed that kind of gameplay in other games.