So...

(Steve_Harvey) #1

Do you think COD: WW2 was a good addition to the game’s history? Do you think it’s a good game? If so or if not, why?

Thinking about investing in it for PC.

(Shenaynays) #2

WW2 is a nice game, in all honesty i play it on console. Its ones of the more casual fun COD’s that has came out in a while. Not needing to look in every direction in a 360 degree scope to be alive is nice. Personally its not MW2 or B01 but thats just me being blinded with my nestalgia goggles.

Overall its a great game

(GatoCommodore) #3

@Steve_Harvey said:
Do you think COD: WW2 was a good addition to the game’s history? Do you think it’s a good game? If so or if not, why?

Thinking about investing in it for PC.

game’s history? maybe…
Historical game? hell no.

(Demonic_Muff1n) #4

its a nice game but in recent years my hype for cod games has been decreasing starting from cod bo3.

(Shenaynays) #5

It seems like treyarch are the only ones keeping the cod series alive. If their game this year isn’t successful battlefield is gonna outsell them again this year and the game is gonna become way less involved in compet scenes.

(Mr.Cuddlesworth) #6

An abortion of a WW2 game, devs need a nice ‘‘Little Boy’’ dropped on them

(GatoCommodore) #7

WW2 multiplayer then

WW2 multiplayer now

(Steve_Harvey) #8

Ok so far I’m probably gonna change my mind and invest in either a Battlefield title (Either Hardline, Battlefield 4, or Battlefield 1). Or, just save my cash for a new upcoming title that can pop out, or toss cash into Dirty Bomb RNG.

(GatoCommodore) #9

@Steve_Harvey said:
Ok so far I’m probably gonna change my mind and invest in either a Battlefield title (Either Hardline, Battlefield 4, or Battlefield 1). Or, just save my cash for a new upcoming title that can pop out, or toss cash into Dirty Bomb RNG.

dont toss it on the RNG
toss it on obsidian and limited item stuff.

if we can get them to realize we buy more of the non RNG stuff they will chill out with the RNG

also if you have money, i suggest you wait until the end of the year to see all the game for the year.

Monster hunter already showing potential tho.