So who else works customer service?

(watsyurdeal) #1

Just had one of, ahem, those days, and I felt like sharing memes

(GatoCommodore) #2

@watsyurdeal said:

you know, my ex works in customer service back in 2015

got fired after crying on the job in first day.

im sticking to my job thank you

(AlbinMatt) #3

@GatoCommodore said:

@watsyurdeal said:

I would imagine that customer service is like being a therapist, but your patients are always irritated or enraged, and you can only counsel them digitally, or via telephone.

Also thw fact that you even managed to have an ex makes you significantly more venerable than half of this forum’s fat, lonely denizens.

(Mc1412013) #4

I work for a cable co so i get(have) deal with them face to face, and ive had to deal with some real assholes. Worst part is i have deal with them till the job is done. Though i have almost walked out on the assholes but realized i cant feed my family with no job.

(GatoCommodore) #5

@AlbinMatt said:

@GatoCommodore said:

@watsyurdeal said:

I would imagine that customer service is like being a therapist, but your patients are always irritated or enraged, and you can only counsel them digitally, or via telephone.

Also thw fact that you even managed to have an ex makes you significantly more venerable than half of this forum’s fat, lonely denizens.

-projecting

(watsyurdeal) #6

Oh good remove the memes when you quote guys XD

The closest thing to “customer service” I’ve ever dealt with was listening to homeowners’ bitch while doing landscaping and concrete pours. I suppose thrashing around packages when I worked at UPS as a teenager could be considered servicing the customer as well. B) Any job that requires me to look a certain way or put a smile on my face is a job I’ll never have. That’s why I’m getting into welding now.

(AlbinMatt) #8

@GatoCommodore said:

@AlbinMatt said:

@GatoCommodore said:

@watsyurdeal said:

-projecting

I wonder, how many times can we quote each other to where the memes are condensed so small that we can’t read them?

(Mc1412013) #9

@AlbinMatt said:
rip cell phone users

@AlbinMatt said:
I wonder, how many times can we quote each other to where the memes are condensed so small that we can’t read them?

… let’s find out?

(Mc1412013) #11

Back on topic any one else ever get to listen to customer service reps get screamed at for over an hr and a half like i did yesterday. That guy must have pary voice today. While i was doing my job he was cursing the hell out of them.

(watsyurdeal) #12

You get used to it once you lose your soul