So when are you going to fix my already paid for trinket? (Jackal Lantern audio not working in CMM)

(imLegal) #1

I’ve been meaning to make this thread for a few weeks now but decided i’d wait till the holidays were over with the hopes that my Jackal Lantern trinket would be fixed when everyone came back from the break. But nope. So why is my already paid for trinket still fucked? Can you repair this shit, please? Thank you.

(FalC_16) #2

Yes please! I bought it too just because of the laugh sound…dam it

(ThePigVomit) #3

FIX IT NAO!!!

(K1X455) #4

GIT TO DA CHAPPA NAO!!!

(Guziol) #5

Yea. The laughter is big reason why i bought it. Perfect for taunting.

(Da_Mummy) #6

It makes it twice as adorable. Tiny Jacky is so cute.

(azz_abdr) #7

If it’s not fixed on January Update we should ask them for refund.

(Porkchopiya) #8

make it to jan22 patch. i hope…

(Muddy Muddy Mud Nade) #9

I’d say there’s more important things for them to worry about than whether or not a small in-game item makes a laughing sound or not.
I understand the frustration, though, you guys did pay for it.

(FalC_16) #10

@MuddyGrenade said:
I’d say there’s more important things for them to worry about than whether or not a small in-game item makes a laughing sound or not.

True, but breaking things that their custumers paid for, won’t help this game to sustain the game considering that selling vanity is their only source of income.

(azz_abdr) #11

bump?

(ImSploosh) #12

@MuddyGrenade said:

It would be more understandable if more trinkets and items weren’t added in the time it’s been broken. It’s been over 2 months now if I’m not mistaken. It was considered a known problem, but it seems like they may have forgotten about it or overlooked it or something. Granted I understand it may not be an easy fix.