So what's the deal with the rhino spam?

(Xenithos) #21

@Sytry said:

@“Mr.Cuddlesworth” said:
Rhinos are large creatures. If only we had a heavy weapon to hunt them with, maybe some kind of rocket launcher…

Javelin was used to kill rhino and after nerf is been useless against rhino with med station.

Javelin still pretty much instant kills rhino, even on a healthstation, if you’re hitting him. And if you’re missing, the health station is still gone and he’s hurt. What are you talking about…?

(Sorotia) #22

@Xenithos said:

@Sytry said:

@“Mr.Cuddlesworth” said:
Rhinos are large creatures. If only we had a heavy weapon to hunt them with, maybe some kind of rocket launcher…

Javelin was used to kill rhino and after nerf is been useless against rhino with med station.

Javelin still pretty much instant kills rhino, even on a healthstation, if you’re hitting him. And if you’re missing, the health station is still gone and he’s hurt. What are you talking about…?

Sure…maybe if you’re playing against a derp Rhino who just sits there in one spot bullet spraying all day…but anyone actually watching is going to be able to avoid it enough so it isn’t a 1 hit k.o.

Which is easier than every because they pretty much nerfed the rocket launcher in every single way possible.

(Xenithos) #23

@Sorotia said:

@Xenithos said:

@Sytry said:

@“Mr.Cuddlesworth” said:

Sure…maybe if you’re playing against a derp Rhino who just sits there in one spot bullet spraying all day…but anyone actually watching is going to be able to avoid it enough so it isn’t a 1 hit k.o.

Which is easier than every because they pretty much nerfed the rocket launcher in every single way possible.

So… it still kills the health station right? And forces the Rhino to move? And… how is everything I said contrary to the previous users claim that it was “USELESS”. Sure, it may not be as GREAT as it was against him, but it’s not USELESS. And also, there shouldn’t really be hard counters to Rhino in the first place, or any merc for that matter… Do players still not realize that a snitched Rhino when headshotted by a Fel-9 is instant killed? I believe Gibbed too, though not sure…

(Sorotia) #24

@Xenithos said:

@Sorotia said:

@Xenithos said:

@Sytry said:

@“Mr.Cuddlesworth” said:

So… it still kills the health station right? And forces the Rhino to move? And… how is everything I said contrary to the previous users claim that it was “USELESS”. Sure, it may not be as GREAT as it was against him, but it’s not USELESS. And also, there shouldn’t really be hard counters to Rhino in the first place, or any merc for that matter… Do players still not realize that a snitched Rhino when headshotted by a Fel-9 is instant killed? I believe Gibbed too, though not sure…

I never said it was useless, my entire point was that it was nerfed to hell enough that between the nerfed rocket, lousy ammo distribution, and 2 out 3 primaries recently nerfed I just don’t see anyone playing her anymore.

(Xenithos) #25

Sorotia… I KNOW you never said it was useless. My entire point was that the OTHER guy said it was, and I was disagreeing with what HE said. I completely agree that Javelin didn’t need to be nerfed as hard in the variety she has been.

(Sorotia) #26

@Xenithos said:
Sorotia… I KNOW you never said it was useless. My entire point was that the OTHER guy said it was, and I was disagreeing with what HE said. I completely agree that Javelin didn’t need to be nerfed as hard in the variety she has been.

It’s hard to tell sometimes, I don’t like Markdown >.< because when you reply to someone it tags everyone in the chain and I guess I thought it was towards me.

(Begin2018) #27

Javelin is CANCER. I see way less Rhino in matches than Javelin…

(Xenithos) #28

@Sorotia said:

@Xenithos said:

It’s hard to tell sometimes, I don’t like Markdown >.< because when you reply to someone it tags everyone in the chain and I guess I thought it was towards me.

Yeah that’s always super freaking annoying.

(Xyfurion) #29

Holy shit. What happened to the forums. I haven’t seen this much complaining since 2016.

(GatoCommodore) #30

@Xyfurion said:
Holy @$!#. What happened to the forums. I haven’t seen this much complaining since 2016.

FNGs