Sniper Rifles are too similar to eachother

(CPTpurrfect) #1

When I get an Vassili loadout card, I don’t even LOOK at the primary slot anymore - aside of REALLY small differences all sniper rifles feel the same.
Maybe make one semitautomatic? Or even fullauto? Give a better running speed? No idea how to fix that tbh (you are here for that :wink: ) but as it is, Vassili’s loadout don’t seem to difference between eachother over the primary at all.

(Szakalot) #2

as far as I know there are 3 sniper rifles.

Felix - 5 ammo : 80hp bodyshot - can one shot aura. Slowest and most powerful.

Pdp - 9 ammo : semi-automatic, you can spam bodyshots or go for heads. Headshot one-shots light mercs & also gibs them. Very nice stuff.

3rd one don’t remember the name: default Vassili’s gun 6 ammo, fires faster than Felix but only deals 60hp (afair) bodyshot. Best weapon for them headshot pros.

(CPTpurrfect) #3

Interesting then, since I haven’t played many games with the Pdp. Thanks for the information.
Felix seems to be inaccurate at higher ranges… anybody can confirm/deny that? How is accuracy among the others?

(Szakalot) #4

[quote=“sunsetRivet;13375”]Interesting then, since I haven’t played many games with the Pdp. Thanks for the information.
Felix seems to be inaccurate at higher ranges… anybody can confirm/deny that? How is accuracy among the others?[/quote]

its pretty much pinpoint if you dont move. I think Felix indeed has slight accuracy penalty if you move around, def. harder to score them HS than that other sniper rifle.

(syku) #5

The fel-ix and moa are both hitscan weapons, range does not matter when it comes to accuracy.

(CPTpurrfect) #6

Hitscan does not mean it’s perfectly accurate syku. Hitscan means the shot hits at the moment you pull the trigger.

(syku) #7

This is true, my bad, but the snipers are still 100% accurate from what i have seen.