Slap My Face Devs

(Ptiloui) #21

1500 credits and 165 fragments to craft one bronze actually, id say it’s pretty cheaper. I don’t remember trade up price but im pretty sure the actual system is even cheaper than the trade up one.

But i prefered the trade up system though because of the progression feeling we had, grinding skins tier by tier :smile:

(Xenithos) #22

I never bought Turtle. :confused: Just never really cared.

And also, @OP why are you so mad? There’s genius in NOT buying mercs because then you won’t ever get missions for them unless they’re on Free Rotation. You have no idea how annoying it is everytime I get a Proxy, Sawbonez, or Thunder mission. :wink:

(Ptiloui) #23

@Xenithos said:
You have no idea how annoying it is everytime I get a Proxy, Sawbonez, or Thunder mission. :wink:

Heretic ! :wink:

(Runeforce) #24

@MuddyGrenade said:
Maybe spend that $100 on the mercs rather than on cases?
Also, unlocking characters doesn’t take that long with in game currency, especially now.

You can get away with as little as an hourly daily grind for little under four consecutive weeks to get a 50k merc. It’s like snapping your fingers.

(Chilled Sanity) #25

@Free2Buy said:
I have spent over $100 in the game and do not have all the characters and only 1 cobalt due to crap RNG.

SD may make dumb, weird and honestly retarded decisions time to ti…most of the time. But you aren’t innocent in this case lmao

(Teflon Love) #26

@EB7D6B26E341 said:

@MuddyGrenade said:
Also, unlocking characters doesn’t take that long with in game currency, especially now.

You can get away with as little as an hourly daily grind for little under four consecutive weeks to get a 50k merc. It’s like snapping your fingers.

One mission cycle gives you about 2000 credits and takes about an hour to complete (less so if you are more experienced). If you start playing one hour before a new cycle starts, you can do 4000 in two hours. You also get 12 credits per minute playtime (more so if you do better), so assuming about 45 minutes of an hour are actually spent playing that’s another more than 1000 credits for two hours, resulting in a total 5000 credits per day easily.

So you can get a new merc and craft a few bronze loadouts for him about every 15 to 25 hours of playing the game assuming you play two hours a day at appropriate mission cycle times.

(Runeforce) #27

@teflonlove said:
So you can get a new merc and craft a few bronze loadouts for him about every 15 to 25 hours of playing the game assuming you play two hours a day at appropriate mission cycle times.

As I said, like watching someone snap their fingers (recorded with a really, really super-highspeed camera.)

(Free2Buy) #28

@teflonlove said:

@EB7D6B26E341 said:

@MuddyGrenade said:

One mission cycle gives you about 2000 credits and takes about an hour to complete (less so if you are more experienced). If you start playing one hour before a new cycle starts, you can do 4000 in two hours. You also get 12 credits per minute playtime (more so if you do better), so assuming about 45 minutes of an hour are actually spent playing that’s another more than 1000 credits for two hours, resulting in a total 5000 credits per day easily.

I disagree that this is ok…That is wayyyyyy too long. And also succeeds my original point that I already spent enough in the game that I should have been given the merc pack.

(geefunkster) #29

Lol. In any game, any player could spend a lot of money on 1 category of the MANY items available to purchase and then cry that “I’ve spent so much, you should give me EVERYTHING now, including future content”.

Your sense of entitlement, and also your lack of self-awareness about said sense of entitlement, amuses me.

@Free2Buy said:
I disagree that this is ok…That is wayyyyyy too long. And also succeeds my original point that I already spent enough in the game that I should have been given the merc pack.

(Runeforce) #30

The lack of emphathy for new-comers, is real!

(Nail) #31

@EB7D6B26E341 said:
The lack of emphathy for new-comers, is real!

that makes absolutely no sense, OP is by his own statements NOT a new comer