SINGLE PLAYER: damage a door..

(BaronBlabla) #1

how can you make a door which a demon is trying to damage so he can come in???

(Tron-) #2

Depends on the approach you are trying to take.

You could either use scripting to move the doors to simulate them being pulled apart, or create a model of the door in your modelling program of choice then make an animation of it being deformed.

If you want to have a door where the demon doesn’t manage to get through you could make a quick and easy cheat using a patchmesh door.

Create a simple rectangular patch mesh where you want the door to be, and fit a door texture into it. Now clone that door and deform the patch to look like something has tried to bash through. (ie a big bulge in it)

Turn those two versions of the door into two seperate func_statics and note their names. You will now need a little bit of scripting. Nothing complicated, just a simple setup where the first undamaged version of the door is triggered out at the same time the damaged version is triggered to become visible. Add a loud bang sound at the same time and while far from perfect, it’s a quick easy effect.

(BaronBlabla) #3

[quote="“Tron-”"]

good idea, wouldn’t come up to use a simple patch mesh myself, I’n not soo common with scripting so I still have to learn a lot of facts about it…

(Goagioou) #4

thanks a lot , bump up up up!!--------------------------------very good wow power leveling site:buy WoW Gold, World of warcraft Power Leveling, World of warcraft Power Leveling, wow power leveling, wow power level

(Uoyuo377) #5

We should never remember the benefits we have offered nor forget the favor received.-------------------------THE website offer Fast and Secure wow power leveling and FFXI Gil service. WoW Power Leveling 60-80, Cheap wow power leveling. Buy WoW Gold The Professional wow power leveling! Powerlevel now. WOrld of warcraft Power Leveling, wow power leveling bloom of true love associated with this time of year!

(goforwow16) #6

I see. U R right. haha. Be for u! Waiting for your further high quality postwow gold world of warcraft gold cheap wow gold cheap wow gold cheapest wow gold

(defg600) #7

This very good, very grateful to runescape gold

(yoyogongzuo) #8

Does the dog know the proverb, too? A little boy did not like the look of the barking dog. “It’s all right.” said a gentleman. " Don’t be afraid. Don’t you know the proverb. ‘Barking dogs don’t bite’?" “Ah, yes.” answered the little boy. " I know the proverb, but does the dog know the proverb, too?"----------Progress is the activity of today and the assurance of tomorrow .(Emerson, American thinker )More Games,joke,Warhammer Gold and famous. Click http://www.ygscn.net. You will get more.

(hezixixi2009) #9

CK replica watches are produced under a license with The Swatch Group, the world隆炉s largest producer of CK replica watches.

(fghi349) #10

potentiometer is used, such as poly carbonate resin made of synthetic resin, etc., of the stent potentiometer, terminal, shell and other materials are iron Quality materials such as electroplating and then press into and potentiometer brush is made of foreign copper-nickel alloy, which would give rise to parts such as oxidation or rust, so electric Digital devices do not contain ammonia, amines, alkali solution and aromatic hydrocarbons, ketones, halogenated hydrocarbons, such as large concentrations of chemicals in the environment Use of potentiometers can not afford to let more exposed to the environment. To extend the life of potentiometers. potentiometer on the long-term to contain ammonia, amines, alkali solution and aromatic hydrocarbons, ketones, halogenated hydrocarbons, chemicals, etc. The concentration of a large environment, carbon film film will be oxidized, it will cause noise or invalid potentiometer or the voices of change there is no law. Shell terminal, such as stent Rust, caused by noise, such as potentiometers. Brush if rust will cause noise and synchronization Potentiometers bad and so on.

(bigpipe) #11

Good one Bee, LOL now reinstall BF2 so you can practice slingblading with me and the few and proud
Deimn guys!Great program sends sms from any number to any number has blowed my brain ))) try it and write me PM your mind)