Simple javelin changes

(HadronZodiac) #1

Ima just keep these short, everyone and their mom think they know how to “fix” javelin, but shell never be GREATLY balanced lol

A - Bring back her cooldown to 30

Unlike all other fire supports, shes the only one who cant effeciently hurt players AND the EV

Stoker throws fire taht denies that area around the EV as well
Kira has a giant fucking doom laser
Skyhammer has decimate ev and everyone around it
Arty has hurt EV and everyone around it

And javelin just has, poke EV or shank people around it (not both)

This is why she needs a reduced cooldown, to allow her more oppurtunities to either hurt the enemy or hurt the objective

People (including the devs) keep pushing javelin farther and farther from an assault/FS hybrid and now are just trying to shove her into the FS bin, which isnt what i payed for

B - Increase ammo radius by 5% (and change ammo reach augment to +20%) /// And reduce the delay to give ammo to .333 seconds

C - Increase the turning power of guided by ~10%

(Press E) #2

Idk why everyone has to be able to easily take out the EV, fire support or not. We already have a fucktonne of mercs that excel at it, so I don’t see what’s wrong with having a merc who can focus on other things.
I mean, after a certain point you just start needlessly annoying attackers, who still only have 4 mercs to repair the EV, all in the exact same way. Same for other objectives.

(HadronZodiac) #3

Tbh i think her rocket damage is fine now, before it was just lackluster as heck

(Sparkinson) #4

No, she doesn’t need a buff.

(HadronZodiac) #5

Im assuming you are one of those players who rage quit everytime they get killed by a javelin rocket, and refuse to acknowledege even one of her MANY counters

(Sparkinson) #6

I’m assuming you can’t do anything with Javelin then you request a buff. Personally I play her, especially since she can one shot generators, and I do lots of kills, then really I don’t see any need to buff her. She is already in a good spot.

(HadronZodiac) #7

disagreeing with sparkinson = being bad at javelin

nice logic^

(Press E) #8

Yeah and apparently disagreeing with HadronZodiac = rage quitter.

Ya’ll keep it civil please, don’t start things

(HadronZodiac) #9

yes because blatantly saying “she doesnt need a buff >:C” with no reasoning doesnt lean towards rage quitter

Anyways, a slight human rocket damage decrease could justify the -5second cooldown

(Muddy Muddy Mud Nade) #10

No, it doesn’t. Just because something doesn’t need a buff in someone’s opinion, doesn’t mean they’re a rage quitter.

(Xenithos) #11

I’m a simple man, if I see HadronZodiac posted, I read, then ignore.

(Muddy Muddy Mud Nade) #12

oOf

(Your worst knifemare.) #13

Tbh I think Javelins fine.

(binderr) #14

imo, she needs her ammo regen buffed.

(Press E) #15

You mean the ammo AoE or her ability to give herself ammo?

Because the AoE as it was on release basically made every other firesupport useless. Why bother going for an ammo pack when you can fill up before you spawn and whatnot.

Her own ammo generator is fine as it is imo. It still gives you enough ammo, but not enough that you can just continually hold down the trigger and never run out. And considering she doesn’t have to pause to refill her ammo or worry about not having enough ammo packs for the rest of her team like other fire supports, I think it’s fine

(HadronZodiac) #16

please do, unneccesary and off topic comments arent needed

(HadronZodiac) #17

Eh for the most part she is, just her ammo is still kinda lackluster and her rocket keeps being shoved into the fire support bin instead of keeping it between FS and Assault

ye