Show off your new Ghostclip skins

(Sorotia) #21

@GatoCommodore said:

@Sorotia said:
Well it seems I’m starting to develop a pattern as well…I hate the Dreiss so the game is like “Here have some Dreiss” Like Kira? “Have a identical Dreiss card!”

Only upside I can see is it seems to break my patern of nothing but @$!# event cards…

im thinking… what if you use @$!# bronze cards?
i got my first cobalt kira by playing the drilled dreiss, then i got the ADS Dreiss Quickscope card.

But I want nice skins? Only ones I ever use are the two proxy…

Well, 53 cases down and not a single one… :’( Really want one for Phoenix, Sawbones, or Arty. They look cool with 'em. Maybe I’ll throw some more money at SD on the last day of this event if this trend of bad luck continues.

(blufflord) #23

@Wintergreen said:
Well, 53 cases down and not a single one… :’( Really want one for Phoenix, Sawbones, or Arty. They look cool with 'em. Maybe I’ll throw some more money at SD on the last day of this event if this trend of bad luck continues.

I’d def wait until the end to buy the cases, cause who know you might receive an event card the very next case you open. If you don’t have any by the last day, then maybe buy some i dunno.

@blufflord said:

@Wintergreen said:

I’d def wait until the end to buy the cases, cause who know you might receive an event card the very next case you open. If you don’t have any by the last day, then maybe buy some i dunno.

Yeah, that’s usually the plan for me with every event. Depends on whether or not I even like the skin that much.

(BerylRdm) #25

This 2% is bullshit. The chance is much higher :slight_smile:

Spent 60k credits on this.

(auwi) #26

160 cases bought

Yay, I just got my first one…

! Yay… Woohoo, right on… I hate my life.

(Reddeadcap) #28

Seriously think that if they’re going to be releasing limited time skins they might as well replace their mechanics.

Event cases should swap their Bronze, Silver, Gold and Cobalt with a 10% chance to an event skin.

Elite Cases give you a confirmed event case.

Special Event cases letting you narrow the mercs to 3.

Also, How long will the Spectre be in-store?

@Reddeadcap said:
Seriously think that if they’re going to be releasing limited time skins they might as well replace their mechanics.

Event cases should swap their Bronze, Silver, Gold and Cobalt with a 10% chance to an event skin.

Elite Cases give you a confirmed event case.

Special Event cases letting you narrow the mercs to 3.

Also, How long will the Spectre be in-store?

Agreed, but you know as well as I do that it won’t happen. It’s kind of interesting to me, though, that they haven’t tweaked these things much. I feel like changing the probability, letting us choose the mercs, or some sort of exchange/reroll option would actually increase their revenue by selling more. As it stands, I’m unwilling to spend more than about 20 bucks every event due to the extreme unlikelihood of me getting an event case, let alone one of the loadouts or mercs I want from said event. I know I would be spending a hell of lot more money on this stuff if I actually felt like what I wanted was actually somewhat attainable. I’d probably drop 100 bucks every event and I’m not even kidding. I don’t mind supporting development teams and small games I like if I agree with their marketing approach and in-game stores.

(K1X455) #30

30 so far and got 1 silver vassili, 4 bronzes, 3 irons to keep, 4 irons for recycling and the resst are lead.

(Reddeadcap) #31

@Wintergreen said:

Agreed, but you know as well as I do that it won’t happen. It’s kind of interesting to me, though, that they haven’t tweaked these things much. I feel like changing the probability, letting us choose the mercs, or some sort of exchange/reroll option would actually increase their revenue by selling more. As it stands, I’m unwilling to spend more than about 20 bucks every event due to the extreme unlikelihood of me getting an event case, let alone one of the loadouts or mercs I want from said event. I know I would be spending a hell of lot more money on this stuff if I actually felt like what I wanted was actually somewhat attainable. I’d probably drop 100 bucks every event and I’m not even kidding. I don’t mind supporting development teams and small games I like if I agree with their marketing approach and in-game stores.

It’s sad in my opinion because they’ve really shown a lot of improvements with previous events.

Using a special currency for event items rather than time played.

The way boosters work, were added

How the hexadict helps everyone in the map rather than just the person who has it like rogue en vogue, etc.

If its going to be a really small duration, why make it a 0.2% chance of getting one of a possible 189 loadout cards for 21 mercs.

The odds are really stacked against you, unless you’ve had a long haitus of this game.

(brah22) #32

Just pulled cr43 Ultra operator. Opened 5 Chostclip Equitment cases. I’m bloody lucky.

(Eox) #33

Look at this !

(Wolven) #34

Two great loadouts there Eox. Congratulations!

(Eox) #35

@Wo1ven said:
Two great loadouts there Eox. Congratulations!

Thanks. :slight_smile:

I hope I’ll be able to get a great Sawbonez loadout as well.

(Wolven) #36

I’m hoping for a Sawbones too. Would love to get the BL71.

(cFn) #37

And got a cobalt while opening 10 cases.

(Ptiloui) #38

@watsyurdeal said:
So are these cases easy to get or are you people just ungodly lucky?

During the event, regular cases are upgraded with a 2% chance to drop SE skins, like during the previous Final Assault event.

(everlovestruck) #39

5 cases into unboxing and chill and she gives you that look

@cFn, so jealous of that CR73 Saw, 383 Sparks, and BL81 Bush. Nice pulls!