Should You Get Gamemode XP For Killing Enemies On The Objective?

(FishRolls) #1

For example, killing people pushing or repairing EVs or other primary/secondary objectives, or killing someone who’s carrying/delivering an objective. You could extend this to people who are guarding objectives since that’s tracked, but I’m not sure of that’s necessary.

(Press E) #2

I’d like to see this actually. Obviously not a huge amount of XP though. Attackers can only get so much game mode XP from objectives (and usually only for one person), so if they balanced it out enough they could just replace long defense bonuses with that

(FalC_16) #3

Nice one. Makes totally sense. Vassili actually gaining obj xp …lulz

Sounds good. Something I would like to see is the XP gain between repairing a secondary objective and defusing the C4 on it balanced out. In my opinion you should be rewarded for preventing it from blowing up but at the moment it’s the exact opposite.

(Eox) #5

Now this is interesting. Objective XP is arguably the hardest kind of XP to get. This would help to get Objective XP a lot and incite people to play around the objective rather than go lonewolfing somewhere else.

(hawkeyeguy99) #6

I definitely like the idea of killing the objective carrier to get that XP or stopping a defuse/plant. It’s objectively MUCH easier to get game mode XP on maps like Underground or Chapel than it is on say Trainyard. Definitely interesting idea

(GatoCommodore) #7

i thought you get a medal like cutting it fine when you shoot a guy planting or defusing

(Press E) #8

@GatoCommodore said:
i thought you get a medal like cutting it fine when you shoot a guy planting or defusing

That’s badge XP though. And even then it’s only in certain situations. Gamemode XP would make a lot more sense.

Now this is a good idea! 100% agreed.

(AlbinMatt) #10

Yes.
Ja.
Shi.
Oui.
Si.
Da.
Tak.
PLEASE!

(FishRolls) #11

@AlbinMatt said: