Should SD give Guardian's drone a name?


(TheStrangerous) #1

Contest please?
Much like with Boaty McBoatface (am I correct or is it Mandela effect?), Guardian’s drone should get one!

My pick would be Froggy, however I worry SEGA will sue them hard…


(STARRYSOCK) #2

I heard somewhere that Guardian was supposed to be named “Haven” for a while. Maybe they could name it that?

I mean, it is kinda like a safe haven, lol


(Ptiloui) #3

Jimmy Lee ? I mean, when deployed, he really sound like a cricket singing at night.


(AlbinMatt) #4

Anti-Northern-Nuke-Interference-Trophy-Asistance, or ANNITA.


(henki000) #5

The ball of ballads.


(Esaka) #6

GHOST. Guardian’s Hightech Offensive Strategising Token (Sorta)


(Your worst knifemare.) #7

Sergent Pew-pew.


(K1X455) #8

I heard he’s called SkyShield


(Mc1412013) #9

Call it lola


(TheStrangerous) #10

@Mc1412013 said:
Call it lola

You can’t, it’s genderless robot.
Though it does explode reappear on top of the Guardian’s rump, like a frog…


(Mc1412013) #11

@TheStrangerous said:

@Mc1412013 said:
Call it lola

You can’t, it’s genderless robot.
Though it does explode reappear on top of the Guardian’s rump, like a frog…

Cars are genderless yet every one gives it a female name.

But, it could be named sam. Sam can go both ways boy or girl. but im still calling it lola because gaurdian is a girl there for lola. if guarian was a guy id pick a guy name lile bob or johny(movie referenced name)


(TheStrangerous) #12

@Mc1412013 said:

@TheStrangerous said:

@Mc1412013 said:
Call it lola

You can’t, it’s genderless robot.
Though it does explode reappear on top of the Guardian’s rump, like a frog…

Cars are genderless yet every one gives it a female name.

But, it could be named sam. Sam can go both ways boy or girl. but im still calling it lola because gaurdian is a girl there for lola. if guarian was a guy id pick a guy name lile bob or johny(movie referenced name)

I was shocked to find out Mercedez was actually a girl’s name…
Thanks GTA: Vice City…


(blufflord) #13

@STARRYSOCK said:
I heard somewhere that Guardian was supposed to be named “Haven” for a while. Maybe they could name it that?

I mean, it is kinda like a safe haven, lol

Oh the god the reddit trash has spread to these forums as well rip.

Anyways, not my creation, but for me the robot totally has to be called Angel, so it becomes guardian angel.


(Mc1412013) #14

@TheStrangerous said:

@Mc1412013 said:

@TheStrangerous said:

@Mc1412013 said:
Call it lola

You can’t, it’s genderless robot.
Though it does explode reappear on top of the Guardian’s rump, like a frog…

Cars are genderless yet every one gives it a female name.

But, it could be named sam. Sam can go both ways boy or girl. but im still calling it lola because gaurdian is a girl there for lola. if guarian was a guy id pick a guy name lile bob or johny(movie referenced name)

I was shocked to find out Mercedez was actually a girl’s name…
Thanks GTA: Vice City…

I knew a spanish girl named mercedez(well thats how they pernounced it anyways. Though she spoke very little english and was only a 5-6 out of 10


(GatoCommodore) #15

i was gonna say ISIS but a terror organization already took it


(Nail) #16

여기 없어요


(BlackboltLW) #17

They didn’t change Guardian name to Aegis, just like what I requested.

Then the drone should be called Aegis instead

Airstrike
Explosives
Grenades
Interceptor
System


(OwynTyler) #18

Should SD give Guardian’s drone a name?

they didn’t even give guardian a name herself lol


(AlbinMatt) #19

@OwynTyler said:

Should SD give Guardian’s drone a name?

they didn’t even give guardian a name herself lol

Good point, which mercs do we know of that have had their real names revealed? I know Ms. Pancakes McMine’s name is Lisa Wells or something.


(Sorotia) #20

@AlbinMatt said:

@OwynTyler said:

Should SD give Guardian’s drone a name?

they didn’t even give guardian a name herself lol

Good point, which mercs do we know of that have had their real names revealed? I know Ms. Pancakes McMine’s name is Lisa Wells or something.

Isn’t Sparks’ name Jeff?

(Sorry couldn’t resist lol)