Shader Manual in .zip for mirror

(motorsep) #1

I would like to mirror Shader Manual to my website. Is there a single .zip file available with Shader Manual content in it ? Thank you.

(motorsep) #2

Problem solved, I mirrored q3map2 shader manual to my website at www.kot-in-action.com

(obsidian) #3

Why would you want to mirror it, it has a permanent home now (see my signature below)?

Besides, I’m been adding revisions to it slowly, so your mirror is probably already out of date.

(motorsep) #4

Well, in case something happens to you website. Also some people from Blender community would love to use Dark Places engine for their projects, and my website has some tutorials on the subject. Having shader manula there is handy, people do one stop shop for everything they need. I am planning on updating it too btw.

(nikedunksb) #5

wholesale nike sbnike dunksnike dunk sbwww.nike-dunksb.com

(klmn016) #6

In this field,you can find abercrombie jackets,Abercrombie hoodies,outwear for winter and fall.lastest styles,new fashion collection.Trading on its century-old name, Abercrombie and Fitch (A&F) sells upscale men’s, women’s, and kids’ casual clothes and accessories – quite a change from when the company outfitted Ernest Hemingway and Teddy Roosevelt for safaris. A&F has 1,000-plus stores in North America (mostly in malls) and also sells via its catalog and online. It targets college students, and has come under fire for some of its ad campaigns, as well as for some of its short-run products. The company also runs a fast-growing chain of some 450 teen stores called Hollister Co., and a chain targeted at boys and girls ages seven to 14 called abercrombie. RUEHL, a Greenwich Village-inspired concept for the post-college set, debuted in 2004. abercrombie jackets Wholesale

(yuanfenya) #7

A Smart Housewife. A smart housewife was told that there was a kind of stove which would only consume half of the coal she was burning. She was very excited, and said: "That’ll be terrific! Since one stove can save half of the coal, if I buy two, no coal will be needed!"Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it. (Hellen Keller, American writer)More Games,joke,Lineage 2 adena and famous. Click http://www.ygscn.net You will get more.