Seriously need help!

(KroneSnow) #1

Hi guys… I only play RAD on PC, I just finished all the challenge but the rest require me to pay real money. So is that it? Are there any way to unlock the challenge without spending money on this game? I was like 2000 away from Archie but I can’t earn any gold any more

(tinker) #2

well Hi KroneSnow

RAD soldiers was designed for iOS and is now mainly playable on iOS due to some problems with chrome etc.

due to the update there is no longer Multiplayer on the PC/Chrome version

it seems that the only way to unlock all other challenges is buying them with money
I Don’t see another way

I would recommand you buying a new iPhone, iPad or iPod to play the game and enjoy Rad Soldiers @Multiplayer
Multiplayer is and will always be the main part to RAD soldiers in my opinion.

hope it helps
hope we’ll see you in-game in no time :slight_smile:

with friendly regards
me

(tinker) #3

[QUOTE=aryshia;518475]I am playing this game on chrome, but I couldn’t download the update, so I cannot play multiplayer mode. Please help me thanks

sara[/QUOTE]

hey sara
I don’t see your question here, so I just guess you want to play Rad Soldiers Multiplayer, while not having an new ipod touch, iphone or ipad

if that’s the case I’m sorry but you can’t play Rad Multiplayer

Chrome does no longer support Multiplayer on most games (NOTE : this is Chromes fault, not Warchest)

you HAVE to get yourself a new iPad, iPhone or iPod touch
while new means, iOs 7.x or newer has to work on it
so i Guess
the iPod touch 5th or newer
the iPhone 4s ( I believe)
and as far as I know every iPad

however, I would recommand buying a NEW version, the game DOES require some performance, and belive me, a lagging game is never as much fun as a fluently working one.

I myself played on iPod, Chrome and the new iPad Air2
iPad Air2 is actually better for playing (like chrome)
but the iPod somehow offers a better view, I simply played better on the iPod for some reasons, I belive I was concerned missing anything and watched closer while playing …

hope it helps

with friendly regards
tinker