SD are you reading this??

(ataliba) #1

are you reading this commentaries and threads?

(haccess) #2

At the moment it’s 5am in London so probably not right now. If you look in the rating column there’s an icon denoting threads that the developers have replied to so it’s safe to say they do read the threads, yes.

(its al bout security) #3

have they read them?? yes do they care probably not

(sirius89) #4

Yes they read much in these forums there are a view replys also from DEVS every day but it feels like they would have totally ignored us the last 3 weeks.

Patches did nothing but makin things worse,ATI fixes did nothing but makin FPS and overall windows performance worse(i thought they worked together with ATI/Nvidia?),for many people the game does not even start for 3 weeks now.

(Pilksflyr) #5

Are SD keeping anyone informed with what’s happening with this game? I’m struggling to find any threads let alone any up to date posts from the dev team. its a big slap in thy face for the brink fans imo.

(sirius89) #6

Found this here in the steam forums:

Fish, would it be possible for you to convince someone over at SD to release statements with whats being worked on for patches ? A lot of people would probably have renewed interest and not uninstall the game from their machines if they had some sort of timetable for when to come back and expect to play actively.

Answer

We are trying to, it’s just it has to be authorized by our publisher. Which doesn’t allow things to come fast and frantic (as an upside - possibly a little undercooked) as we want.

So,Bethesda is the one to blame,again. -.-

(.Chris.) #7

Look harder, they do read the threads, they even reply to them.

They are not obliged to do so but they do take the time to reply to noteworthy subjects despite them most likely working their arses off at the moment trying to resolve the various launch issues.

Any thread with next to it means they have replied to that thread.

(Pilksflyr) #8

I was very lucky to take part in the ps3 beta over the Christmas period, and the devs were much more forthcoming with info when only a handfull of ppl were playing the game, so it seems a bit backward that they are staying so silent when it seems to me ppl are dropping this game fast.
I love the game but its not much fun playing a multiplayer game alone lol.

(Stormchild) #9

They read and they reply, but thank god they don’t waste time on stupid threads like this one.

(sirius89) #10

[QUOTE=Pilksflyr;325422]I was very lucky to take part in the ps3 beta over the Christmas period, and the devs were much more forthcoming with info when only a handfull of ppl were playing the game, so it seems a bit backward that they are staying so silent when it seems to me ppl are dropping this game fast.
I love the game but its not much fun playing a multiplayer game alone lol.[/QUOTE]

HUH!?

I thought there was no beta for Brink?#

And IF there was a beta i must ask you,why is this game still a complete mess? ^^

(wolfnemesis75) #11

They read them. Ignore the haters SD!

(Kurnuttaja) #12

Ignore haters and keep the game as it is even if it has problems? Haters and critique are what the devs should read because they help them improve the game by pointing out its downsides (like gun balance).

(Pilksflyr) #13

The game runs fine on my ps3 but matchmaking is a hugh mess, either that or there were more ppl testing this game than are playing it now. all I want is splash damage to dangle a little carrot in front of me and say stick with it. I’m looking on here every day for an update in progression but they stay silent. its hardly a great way of keeping ppl happy don’t ya think.

(ataliba) #14

I’m not a hater… I just want a better game… a finished one at least… heck! I payed for it!!

(UltimateKilla) #15

No.

They ripped off people, lied, sold a horrible crappy game and are now laughing at all of us who got caught. But we will laugh last when they go OUT OF BUSINESS because anyone who can admit they made a mistake buying thsi wont stand for it again!

(ataliba) #16

personally, I do have (a little) faith in the patches and the dlc, but I don’t think that the game will get as good as we all were expecting… except them crazy fanboys, who eat any peace of crap with a big smile in their faces…

(Esso) #17

Obviously not

(Kurushi) #18

LOL Esso, you come online and give 3 word hate replies to every thread.

/ignore

(thesuzukimethod) #19

Esso,

a polite request - please stop spamming the forums with thread necromancy.

i realize ignoring is usually the better option, but it’s obnoxious and impossible to ignore.

(Salteh) #20

Yes, they do read the forums.