(Chris Mullins) #1

Hey all!

Here are the notes for the hotfix which went live earlier today:

[list][] Fixed multiple collision issues
[
] Fixed bug that caused the game to crash during the map load screen
[] Fixed bug where missions were not updating in the End Game Review screen
[
] Fixed bug where Crate Drop notifications were not appearing in the End Game Review screen
[] Fixed bug where Carryable Objectives were not returning to their spawn point after not being interacted with
[
] Fixed bug with updating players’ skill ratings after a match[/list]
Thanks,
shoe.

(pr0nflakes) #2

Not fixed:

• The horrible lags and stutter. Still the same. Killing the blackcipher.aes process now results in insta-kick for security violation.

(M@rs) #3

Hey, I think you guys should do something about the snipers crosshair, maybe add the option to change its colour. Because the dark crosshair from snipers against dark spots now that some maps are night, makes it harder to aim. Just an idea, sorry if i didnt express my thoughts clearly.

(Dr_Plantboss) #4

[center]New bug:[/center]
Keys sometimes continue to be used until I press the button again. Example: I press D to strafe right, and then even when I release D I continue to move to the right.

(AlphaUT) #5

The Holy Delivery Loop

(n-x) #6

@Dr_Plantboss I have the same with mouse1 (shooting), though, But since summer squash.

(SCREAM2NIGHT) #7

[quote=“Dr_Plantboss;214168”][center]New bug:[/center]
Keys sometimes continue to be used until I press the button again. Example: I press D to strafe right, and then even when I release D I continue to move to the right.[/quote]

That happens if you press alt I think, or maybe ctrl + alt, something like that.