Scheduled Game Update - November 24th, 2015

(Faraleth) #1

Dirty Bomb will be in maintenance at 17:00 UTC on November 24th, 2015, in order to perform a game update. There will be a client and server update, but there should be minimal server downtime.

When:

[ul]
[li] London (GMT/UTC): 17:00 - 19:00
[/li]> [li] Los Angeles (PST, UTC -8:00): 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
[/li]> [li] Sydney (AEDT, UTC +11:00): 4:00 AM - 6:00 AM, November 25th
[/li]> [/ul]

What:
Dirty Bomb servers and client will be updated with a game update.
There should be minimal server downtime.
Thank you for your patience.

Source: http://dirtybomb.nexon.net/news/5140/scheduled-game-update--november-24th-2015

(eitsch0r) #2

[QUOTE=Faraleth;541802]What:
Dirty Bomb servers and client will be updated with a game update.[/QUOTE]

edit: this probably is the Thunder Update, isnt it? (this info was probably given before the Update … so you were not able to already reference any containing info … so maybe it would be nice to edit them into the Starting Post after the surprise is no surprise anymore :slight_smile: )

====== original post below ======
just because of my unending inquisitiveness … if i may humbly ask … what changes did the game update perfom?

I am quite perplex that noone else already had any interest in this … did i maybe not search hard enough for an explanation given somewhere else?

greetings
H

[QUOTE=eitsch0r;541939]just because of my unending inquisitiveness … if i may humbly ask … what changes did the game update perfom?

I am quite perplex that noone else already had any interest in this … did i maybe not search hard enough for an explanation given somewhere else?

greetings
H[/QUOTE]

Is Thunder so small of a change you didn’t even notice?

(eitsch0r) #4

hi zar. did notice … did edit … made suggestion to include this info to clarify any possibilities of disambiguation … first thought about how stooopit of me to not realize … then thought to myself "eh, one moment please … if this info would have been included in the first message i would not have had any chance for confusion :slight_smile: )

question on a totally different topic for a native english speaker please: did i choose the right combination of “have had” (tense-wise) in “i would not have had any chance for confusion”? TIA H!

(light_sh4v0r) #5

Yes, that is correct usage of the tense :slight_smile:

(Mustang) #6

The reason it wasn’t/can’t be included is because the update notes are released after the update has happened, and therefore logically also after the update announcement had happened.

Chicken and egg. :tongue:

(eitsch0r) #7

i agree with that … that is why i put the following into the ninja-edit to my kind of self-embarrassing-oblivious first post which suggests following solution to the food-problem:

at least this suggestion would be a nice helpful gesture for ppl-with-hurting-brainz like myself