sawbonez currently

(Demonic_Muff1n) #1

so right now sawbonez is sorta the most least used merc in the game (at least in the asian servers), why do you guys think this is? is this the players passive way of saying sawbonez needs a buff of some sort? im not sure myself so i wanna know your thoughts on sawbonez currently.

(watsyurdeal) #2

What?

(LifeupOmega) #3

Sure, buff Sawbonez. He is totally 100% UP and is never used. : )

(GatoCommodore) #4

@Demonic_Muff1n said:
so right now sawbonez is sorta the most least used merc in the game (at least in the asian servers), why do you guys think this is? is this the players passive way of saying sawbonez needs a buff of some sort? im not sure myself so i wanna know your thoughts on sawbonez currently.

what are you talking about, i kept using sawbonez and Phoenix since 3 days ago

(Da_Mummy) #5

As if the other medics weren’t underrated in comparison to Tryhard-bonez already just buff him even more

(BlackboltLW) #6

Well, I could sorta confirmed this. I used Saw as my main medic everyday but rarely see someone use him in combat

(Szakalot) #7

cause he is the least rambo medic of the bunch. You can help your goodteammates like few others, but without any of th carry potential of the sparks/phoenix/aura, if your team cant kill anything

(Demonic_Muff1n) #8

@GatoCommodore said:

@Demonic_Muff1n said:

well idk which servers you play on but i play on the asian servers and i rarely see anyone using sawbonez

(GatoCommodore) #9

@Demonic_Muff1n said:

@GatoCommodore said:

@Demonic_Muff1n said:

well idk which servers you play on but i play on the asian servers and i rarely see anyone using sawbonez

these 6 months im playing on asian server especially the singapore server

(Eox) #10

I have no clue what the pub meta is in asia server, but it doesn’t reflect the effectiveness of Sawbonez at all. In a competitive environment, Sawbonez is actually one of the most common picks out there due to the fact that he’s the best merc to tag team with Fragger (who is basically the must pick merc and your best frontliner), having both the highest amount of HP among all medics (tied with Guardian) and the ability to quickly put your allies back on feet in the blink of an eye.

This could change one day or another, but so far Sawbonez is good as he is.

(Demonic_Muff1n) #11

well nowadays i am seeing more of sawbonez cause he’s now on free rotation