RiF Taking on All Challengers (360)

(nephandys) #1

Looking for some good games. With the clan update in place me and some friends are back - for a minute in between other games anyway. Contact me here or on our site to set something up. Weekend games would be best, but generally we’re available around 8-9PM EST any day.

Sorry for the threads in the General Discussion section they had nothing to do with me.

(SinDonor) #2

Yeah, yeah, whatever. I didn’t know there was a clan forum since I always just go straight into the General Discussion forums anyways.

http://xbox.brinkthegame.com/rif

(nephandys) #3

[QUOTE=SinDonor;387517]Yeah, yeah, whatever. I didn’t know there was a clan forum since I always just go straight into the General Discussion forums anyways.

http://xbox.brinkthegame.com/rif[/QUOTE]
Yeah I’m a dick like that.

Also if anyone’s interested in joining that’s always an option. You’ll have to 1v1 me while blindfolded and only allowed to use your feet on the controller. I of course will be allowed to play normally on a hacked Xbox with every possible Brink cheat enabled. Hey, I’ve got to spare my ego here…

You’ll then be required to practice 8-12 hrs a day under the command of a brutal overlord that will never stop yelling at you - telling you to GET GOOD, read the forums, and continuously denying you the sweet relief of your own death.

If the exact opposite of that sounds like something you’d be interested in, drop me a line through any of the methods listed in my sig. Best way is probably through RiF.

(Zekariah) #4

[QUOTE=nephandys;387524]Yeah I’m a dick like that.

Also if anyone’s interested in joining that’s always an option. You’ll have to 1v1 me while blindfolded and only allowed to use your feet on the controller. I of course will be allowed to play normally on a hacked Xbox with every possible Brink cheat enabled. Hey, I’ve got to spare my ego here…

You’ll then be required to practice 8-12 hrs a day under the command of a brutal overlord that will never stop yelling at you - telling you to GET GOOD, read the forums, and continuously denying you the sweet relief of your own death.

If the exact opposite of that sounds like something you’d be interested in, drop me a line through any of the methods listed in my sig. Best way is probably through RiF.[/QUOTE]

Gotta be the funniest post I’ve read all day! :smiley:

(eMatiC) #5

Certainly one of the coolest Brink team on the XBL :slight_smile:
Good luck to you guys !