Rhino too OP?

(Amerika) #21

People who keep the gun spun up constantly are ridiculously easy to kill or avoid since they might as well have a giant neon sign that says, “I AM HERE”. It’s the mobile Rhino’s who are all rocking the N2O augment that are a bit more difficult to deal with. But even then the person would be far more effective on just about any other merc UNLESS they haven’t quite gotten used to the aim/tracking that DB requires. The mini-gun is definitely pretty low skill cap for CQC kills.

He’s pretty weak overall for pubs and competitive play.

(Samniss_Arandeen) #22

[quote=“LifeupOmega;65207”]I just don’t get how they made a merc who’s so outright boring to fight and play as. There’s nothing interesting about him at all, and outside of tap-fire sniping people he’s just there being a more mobile turret. They could have given him some fun abilities or something but nope, minigun.

This rotation is really driving that home for me.[/quote]

Agreed. Rhino isn’t OP, he’s just a pain in the ass, and his style of play sticks out like a sore thumb in the mix of Mercs that run like Sonic on speed. If I were to remake Rhino, I’d make the Minigun his primary and give him some sort of “Rampage” ability to boost damage and health.

(Vulcan) #23

No.

(FunkyMonkey) #24

Not really. I play mainly as Aura mostly because not a lot of people like to play as a medic but even with a 120 HP difference I’m still pretty good at taking down a Rhino. Then again I do have to be pretty creative on how I go about killing one. Killing a Rhino as an Aura do feel pretty deng good. I sometimes even try to go toe to toe with one just for the hell of it. Just be creative and smart on how to go about taking a Rhino on. :slight_smile: b^_^d

(umberInlet) #25

I’ve literally ambushed a Rhino and then kited another back to back in a single game. He’s pretty easy to take out.

(HadronZodiac) #26

Tip - remove him

Reason - when concussed AND spotted by aimee, this lil fuck can take headshots from mk46 (Until he kills you with his megagun of course)

(GatoCommodore) #27

@HadronZodiac said:
Tip - remove him

Reason - when concussed AND spotted by aimee, this lil @$!# can take headshots from mk46 (Until he kills you with his megagun of course)

([ *O.C.B.* ] Wildcard) #28

@GatoCommodore said:

@HadronZodiac said:
Tip - remove him

Reason - when concussed AND spotted by aimee, this lil @$!# can take headshots from mk46 (Until he kills you with his megagun of course)

No kidding @GatoCommodore, I mean what is with this guy’s habit of necro’ing old threads lately…

(Muddy Muddy Mud Nade) #29

@HadronZodiac said:
Tip - remove him

Yes, because why attempt to fix a problem when you can just give up and get rid of it?

(Sorotia) #30

@HadronZodiac said:
Tip - remove him

Don’t attack him head on?

(Cordyceps) #31

Anyone who can attack from a distance, like snipers, can take him out easily. If you rush him, chances are you’re going to die faster than you can even say “OP”.

(HadronZodiac) #32

@Sorotia said:

@HadronZodiac said:
Tip - remove him

Don’t attack him head on?

I was from a distance, and got about 1/3 of hits headshots, most of ALL shots hit cuz hes big lol.

(HadronZodiac) #33

@Cordyceps said:
Anyone who can attack from a distance, like snipers, can take him out easily. If you rush him, chances are you’re going to die faster than you can even say “OP”.

If you have a felix and headshot him, or headshot till the day you die with pdp ig

(HadronZodiac) #34

@-OCB-Wildcard said:

@GatoCommodore said:

@HadronZodiac said:
Tip - remove him

No kidding @GatoCommodore, I mean what is with this guy’s habit of necro’ing old threads lately…

Its also been a habit of Gato being toxic but m k

(JJMAJR) #35

I’ll just flag and move on.

(GatoCommodore) #36

@HadronZodiac said:

@-OCB-Wildcard said:

@GatoCommodore said:

@HadronZodiac said:
Tip - remove him

Its also been a habit of Gato being toxic but m k

calling out people who necroposting is toxic…
suuuree…

(Eox) #37

The date guys.