Return to Castle Wolfenstein: The Dark Army

(William Faure) #21

[QUOTE=ronboy;458542]Panderborn Sewers will have to wait. Like I said, I have to finish Operation Deathshead first, then I’ll either start on Hell Mappack Remake, or the “mystery addon” that I’ve mentioned in a previous update on my website. :slight_smile:
Your sewer map looks spooky. I like the lighting.[/QUOTE]

I wonder how beautiful and long will be Operation Deathshead. Also, thank you for your opinion about this first “Sewer” screenshot.

(ronboy) #22

Operation Deathshead will only be 2 levels, but it originally was going to be 3 levels. I’ve already mentioned the reason why the addon got shrunk to just 2 levels in one of the updates on my website.
I would like your addon to have a level or two with the foggy ambient shown on the attached pic, from Medal of Honor Allied Assault (The Forest levels in the last mission).

(William Faure) #23

[QUOTE=ronboy;458602]Operation Deathshead will only be 2 levels, but it originally was going to be 3 levels. I’ve already mentioned the reason why the addon got shrunk to just 2 levels in one of the updates on my website.
I would like your addon to have a level or two with the foggy ambient shown on the attached pic, from Medal of Honor Allied Assault (The Forest levels in the last mission).[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I’m planning the last battle of my add-on with this kind of foggy ambient.

(William Faure) #24

Here is The Dark Army Official Website on Overblog Social Platform :

rtcw.over-blog.com

This website is still under construction but is available.

• Ronboy : I did insert (on my website) a link of your website.

Here is a picture of the website :

Hope you will enjoy it.

(ronboy) #25

Nice site, Titeuf. It’s a good idea to spread the word regarding new Sp addons, especially since Rtcw fans seem to be scattered all over the Internet.

Also, thanks for linking to my website. :slight_smile:

(William Faure) #26

There will be one version for Windows (XP / Vista / Seven ) with the 4th version of the additional weapons.

(William Faure) #27

I’ll soon post new screens of The Dark Army ! The second level (Sewers) is almost finished. I will (soon) be able to make the third level.

(William Faure) #28

So here it is : new pictures of The Dark Army !

(ronboy) #29

A little quick, aren’t you? :wink: Although, I will admit that the level design looks great for a beginner at single player mapping. I was wondering why there were no updates for a few weeks, and now I know.

(William Faure) #30

Yeah I think I’m quick too so, once this second level finished, I will do a “little” break before starting the third one. Thanks for your support and thanks for your appreciation about my work.

(ronboy) #31

Of course. We Rtcw Sp mappers must support each other if we want to keep this game alive, especially since Rtcw is over 10 years old now.

(colvin3000) #32

i am a fan of you both.
i have been focusing on your new updates of this new map.
if i could drive GtkRadiant well , i would set up a map similar as EYE OF ANUBIS which released on the PS2 version.
BUT i have no gift on that software, moreover, it doesnt run well on my computer.

(colvin3000) #33

i am one of the supporters:D

(ronboy) #34

Colvin, I’m glad to hear that. Rtcw is indeed more alive than people may think.
Gtk Radiant isn’t that bad once you get used to it… :smiley:

(colvin3000) #35

how is everything going these days, my pals

(ronboy) #36

Well, my Operation Deathshead project will be slowing down in progress. I have more info on that subject on the latest update on my website, if you’re curious. :slight_smile:

(William Faure) #37

Hi there ! I’m sorry, I did not give news and informations about The Dark Army for a while that’s because I worked on it since the last time. The project is on its 30% of completion : it’s not really fast but I try everything to do my best to release this Add-On not too late.

For various reasons, I’m putting the project in Stand-By for some weeks (I don’t know how many). But don’t worry, the project isn’t dead and is doing well.

I don’t think the project will release the next year. My objective is to release it some weeks before the end of December 2015.

About a Public Demo of the project, i’m thinking about Summer of 2015. So, as you can read here, you will have to wait more before the release of The Dark Army. :slight_smile:

(William Faure) #38

Hi there ! I’m sorry, I did not give news and informations about The Dark Army for a while that’s because I worked on it since the last time. The project is on its 30% of completion : it’s not really fast but I try everything to do my best to release this Add-On not too late.

For various reasons, I’m putting the project in Stand-By for some weeks (I don’t know how many). But don’t worry, the project isn’t dead and is doing well.

I don’t think the project will release the next year. My objective is to release it some weeks before the end of December 2015.

About a Public Demo of the project, i’m thinking about Summer of 2015. So, as you can read here, you will have to wait more before the release of The Dark Army. :slight_smile:

(William Faure) #39

Return to Castle Wolfenstein: The Dark Army Singleplayer Add-On Mod is now available on the Wolfenstein Wiki : http://wolfenstein.wikia.com/wiki/The_Dark_Army ! :smiley:

(ronboy) #40

Great news. Whoever made that wiki page deserves a big thank you! :smiley: