Reputation & Thank You

(tokamak) #21

Just stay clear from the Youtube system which allows mobs to censor people.

(WhiteAden) #22

:stroggflag: wohoooo! :stroggflag:

(light_sh4v0r) #23

You’re not spamming enough buddy, that’s a puny postcount right there.

(Pegazus) #24

Post wars? :oppressor:

(Nail) #25

I vote for post counts to be removed, there’s too much spam in here already

(dwe_flame) #26

although is some cases i still see it as a indication whom to take serious in his or her comments and who not.

(tokamak) #27

I agree, it’s meaningless.

(kamikazee) #28

[QUOTE=dwe_flame;220518]although is some cases i still see it as a indication whom to take serious in his or her comments and who not.[/QUOTE]Hmmm, does that mean I’m dead serious or just messing around? :slight_smile:

Personally, I think postcount isn’t really such a stat factor. There seemed to be way more spam on the ET:QW forums, especially with all the silly “ranks” that came with that post count.

(Nail) #29

it definately leads some people to post pad, which makes the forums much harder to navigate. Often an answer will be buried in pages of worthless drivel.

(dwe_flame) #30

[QUOTE=kamikazee;220522]Hmmm, does that mean I’m dead serious or just messing around? :slight_smile:

Personally, I think postcount isn’t really such a stat factor. There seemed to be way more spam on the ET:QW forums, especially with all the silly “ranks” that came with that post count.[/QUOTE]

Well, for me, what it Does mean is when, for example screenshots from a map that is in progress and am looking for some nice comments and maybe some good hints how to impove it, i would maybe take you seriously faster, cuz your longer around here than someone with just 7 posts.

although the system with the props would also do this i guess.
problem is, how do you make people giving and taking props ? :rolleyes: most just dont give it, even now you already have the reputation points system right ?

(shagileo) #31

Personally, I don’t mind the postcount standing there.
It was there once and never really was a problem.

(Nail) #32

that was before, when the forums were about modding and mapping for W:ET. Now with QW migrating here and Brink on the way, there’s many more people browsing the threads

(dwe_flame) #33

yea thats true, with brink on the horizon :smiley:

(shagileo) #34

Well, that’s what you get when there’s something new to discuss about.

People of QW mostly stay in the QW area and don’t go ‘spam’ in the ET area. (… and nothing is stopping those guys from spamming, not even a postcount :smiley: … they’re pro’s )

(Pegazus) #35

How much rep I must spread around until I am able to give rep again to a same person?
Cause i’ve spread a lot and am surprised I still cant. :confused:

(tokamak) #36

Maybe you need to be rated before you can rate again.

(iwound) #37

how about xp linked to upgradeable weapons.
so when i dont agree with someone i can grenade launch them. in smilie format of course.

(light_sh4v0r) #38

remember ETQW supplycrate farmers?

(tokamak) #39

Oh dear, good point.

(Pegazus) #40

Doubt that is the fault. Got plenty of reputation points.