Regarding A Certain Someone...

(GatoCommodore) #21

honestly i dont know how to handle it either

i got warned by mods more than once for crapposting but never to the point of shadow banned

he did say he didnt get warned by the mods

(Eox) #22

Since you guys really want that person back for some reason, I’m going to unmark them as troll. No biggie. :slight_smile:

(martha_smith) #23

can you read my message @GatoCommodore

(Ptiloui) #24

Welcome back @martha_smith :smiley:

(martha_smith) #25

@Ptiloui thanks

(Muddy Muddy Mud Nade) #26

@GatoCommodore said:
honestly i dont know how to handle it either

i got warned by mods more than once for crapposting but never to the point of shadow banned

he did say he didnt get warned by the mods

Good Guy Boop.
@martha_smith welcome back

(Your worst knifemare.) #27

I’m guessing @Eox Or @Kirays could close this thread by now, but I’m not the one who gets do decide yet.

(TheManBehindTheMask) #28

Before it is closed I just want put my name at the bottom.

(Muddy Muddy Mud Nade) #29

(AlbinMatt) #30

The ballot has been closed, the votes are tallied, and the decision has been made. Welcome back @martha_smith !

(Xenithos) #31

I think we were just concerned that there was no public anything that appeared other than POOF Martha’s “outta there” to quote Phantom.

And if the Troll tag doesn’t display, I think that’s actually something that occurred upon moving the forums over from Nexon, back before you were a moderator Eox, the Troll tag worked on another account forever ago. Public users could see it.

(Xenithos) #32

Oh, and one last thing, @martha_smith I encourage you to really be careful to make sure that whatever you say on these forums is CONSTRUCTIVE and that you read with the goal of understanding before you post or ask questions, etc. Pretty much the only reason I can think of for you being seen as a Troll was because several of your threads and posts made absolutely zero sense in the context they were in, and because they were asking questions that you would already know the answer to if you had read the forum rules section.

! Oh, and general rule of thumb is not to call anyone a noob directly on these forums.

Cheers everyone!

(K1X455) #33

@Xenithos said:
Oh, and one last thing, @martha_smith I encourage you to really be careful to make sure that whatever you say on these forums is CONSTRUCTIVE and that you read with the goal of understanding before you post or ask questions, etc. Pretty much the only reason I can think of for you being seen as a Troll was because several of your threads and posts made absolutely zero sense in the context they were in, and because they were asking questions that you would already know the answer to if you had read the forum rules section.

! Oh, and general rule of thumb is not to call anyone a noob directly on these forums.

Cheers everyone!

Tell that to cam and bushi

(Xenithos) #34

@K1X455 said:

@Xenithos said:

Cheers everyone!

I mean half the time I’m not the most constructive person either. <3

(AlbinMatt) #35

@Xenithos said:

@K1X455 said:

@Xenithos said:

Cheers everyone!

If we want to compete on sheetposting capabilities, than I think Gates already won.

I wonder if the mods have like an Excel spreadsheet for everyone to keep track of our good boi points. Hell, I wonder how many times I’ve dodged the banhammer.

(Xenithos) #36

Is Gates Gato? :stuck_out_tongue:
I’m guessing auto-correct killed that. rofl.
Pfft, you believe in excel sheets? They’ve got a leaderboard they sit behind rubbing their hands together smiling in anticipation. Everytime Nail posts they go and laugh or agree, everytime Gato posts they scratch their heads in unsurety of whether the post is secretly on topic or not.

(GatoCommodore) #37

@AlbinMatt said:

@Xenithos said:

@K1X455 said:

@Xenithos said:

Cheers everyone!

If we want to compete on sheetposting capabilities, than I think Gates already won.

I wonder if the mods have like an Excel spreadsheet for everyone to keep track of our good boi points. Hell, I wonder how many times I’ve dodged the banhammer.

i should trade those good boi points for McDonald Chicken Tendies

(Your worst knifemare.) #38

@Xenithos said:
Is Gates Gato? :stuck_out_tongue:
I’m guessing auto-correct killed that. rofl.
Pfft, you believe in excel sheets? They’ve got a leaderboard they sit behind rubbing their hands together smiling in anticipation. Everytime Nail posts they go and laugh or agree, everytime Gato posts they scratch their heads in unsurety of whether the post is secretly on topic or not.

Every time @TheStrangerous posts, they have a large debate on what they think of specific subject.

(AlbinMatt) #39

@GatoCommodore said:

@AlbinMatt said:

@Xenithos said:

@K1X455 said:

@Xenithos said:

Cheers everyone!

i should trade those good boi points for McDonald Chicken Tendies

REEEEEEEE MOMMY MAKE ME TENDIES!!