Recycle/Craft System for Events/Ranked Cards

(Artyrim) #1

Hi guys and maybe devs
Today I bought a Ranked case once I finished to play my daily matches and had enough points.I got a Skyhammer,the card itself is not bad, however I have already 2 Skys from ranked 2,1 fron ranked 3 and now from ranked 4. So I have 4 Ranked Skys right now but I like just one of them that makes the other 3 useless.
This is not the only case where I have event/ranked cards that I don’t use and just stay there without being touched.
I even have a Triple Phoenix(of the same card) and a Double Aime(of the same card) that ofc are not used.
From the Halloween Event I got 5 cards that I won’t use.
And is sad,you make good skins BUT you don’t give a chance for people to own cards of their favorite mercs so we just keep them but don’t use.

So what about a Recycle/Craft System for both events and ranked? By recycling event(any event) cards you can craft a card of the current event that is going on. Same for ranked ,you recycle card from ranked 1-4 but you can only craft cards of the current ranked.
For example , you have 3-4 useless cards of the past events and there is an event with good looking skins that you like so you just recycle the useless cards and craft a card of the current event of the merc you like. 1 Card of my favority merc > 4 random cards,at least for me is like this. Same for ranked.

A normal crafting system just for events/ranked. 50k credits + ranked/event points(different points) = 1 card
The cafting system is random as well,so you can get 3 times Shotgun Proxy (like me when i crafted cobalt proxy) or 3 times mini-knife Kira( like me when i crafted cobalt kira :confused: ) but still is better than a random merc

Your thoughts about this?

Sorry if you don’t understand something but I’m drunk a little

Here all my event/ranked cards,some are good ,some useless

(ImSploosh) #2

We’ve been asking for this for a long time. I’m unsure what the devs response was to this. It would be nice to have though, especially with the 12 or so special edition Vassilis I have. I like Vaseline, but now I feel like I’m just getting screwed.

(Ptiloui) #3

I don’t think they will ever add a way to craft special skins, especially with their elite cases bundles with 100% chance case when buying elite cases.
And considering this, im not for a way to recycle them, but for a way to reroll them (by paying credits/fragments). This way, they keep their rng with case drop, and we have a way to get what wewant (with another layer of rng :D)

(Nail) #4

the dev response was “no”

At the very least, remove the ******* possibility of obtaining duplicate special edition cards.

(Mc1412013) #6

Even if they were to add it they would probably give it a horible value. I would expect to se them value it less than colbalt even though it should be valued more than colbalt.

(Cletus_VanDamme) #7

I’d be beyond shocked if they didn’t include something for SE cards with the revamped crafting system.

We were going to get an update on that before the end of the year right?

(ThunderZsolt) #8

@Cletus_VanDamme said:

Do you have any source on that?

(frostyvampire) #9

I like it. But I think that ranked should require you to use a ranked skin on top of ranked points to reroll. So people still have to buy a ranked case before getting a ranked skin for the merc they want.
Maybe 1 ranked skin + 500 ranked points (amount of points can change) with no credit cost sounds fair
And event skins should just require event currency

(Cletus_VanDamme) #10

@ThunderZsolt said:

@Cletus_VanDamme said:

Do you have any source on that?

I don’t have the link no but it was in one of the vids about 3 months ago, you’d have to go through the old YT vids to find it, I cbf sorry.

(bgyoshi) #11

@Artyrim said:
Hi guys and maybe devs
Today I bought a Ranked case once I finished to play my daily matches and had enough points.I got a Skyhammer,the card itself is not bad, however I have already 2 Skys from ranked

I made it that far before I stopped reading and logged this away with the enormous list of “let me fucking do something with my special event cards please god” threads and comments that we’ve had since inception.

Keep fighting the good fight man, welcome to the cause.

(TheWickedsin) #12

I don’t care about reroll or other crafting methods I just want to be able to trade them or recycle. I got 3 of the exact same cards during an event and have no way to get them out of my lineup.

(Nail) #13

@Wintergreen said:
At the very least, remove the ******* possibility of obtaining duplicate special edition cards.

then it’s no longer random

(ThunderZsolt) #14

@Nail said:

@Wintergreen said:

then it’s no longer random

or, y’know, just reroll them instantly if you get a duplicate?

(Nail) #15

still not random