Recommend Me good shows/ What Dirty Players are Watching right now?

(HamanDinduNuffin) #1

2D chinese cartoon, 3D chinese cartoon, Semi Chinese cartoon or anything?

(SargentSpoon) #2

So we’re talking anime. Personally my favourite anime is Cory in the house. love that show to bits

(HamanDinduNuffin) #3

[quote=“SargentSpoon;201352”]So we’re talking anime. Personally my favourite anime is Cory in the house. love that show to bits
[/quote]

not only anime m8. i like anime but nowadays anime are like… that…

now i officially moved out of the phase and starts to watch 2D Caucasian Cartoon or 3D caucasian cartoon.

been watching gravity falls and Star Wars The Clone Wars

(TheStrangerous) #4

Currently I’m waiting for Rick and Morty Season 3, binged watch that show recently.

Oh, and Samurai Jack is back either in late 2016 or early 2017, gonna binge watch older episodes a month before last season comes out.

As for the Anime, I only watch JoJo.

(HamanDinduNuffin) #5

[quote=“TheStrangerous;201357”]Currently I’m waiting for Rick and Morty Season 3, binged watch that show recently.

Oh, and Samurai Jack is back either in late 2016 or early 2017, gonna binge watch older episodes a month before last season comes out.

As for the Anime, I only watch JoJo. [/quote]

samurai jack is coming back on cartoon network or is it continuation of the last episode?

im waiting for Rick And Morty too, watching that rough sketch in youtube.

i only watch Jojo Stardust Crusaders because it is hillarious.

(TheStrangerous) #6

[quote=“marvelousTree;201365”][quote=“TheStrangerous;201357”]Currently I’m waiting for Rick and Morty Season 3, binged watch that show recently.

samurai jack is coming back on cartoon network or is it continuation of the last episode?

i only watch Jojo Stardust Crusaders because it is hillarious.[/quote]

Samurai Jack (2016/2017) is a continuation, darker and edgier, 10 final episodes, WITH AN ACTUAL ENDING.

Last episode, 11 years ago, is where Samurai Jack had to babysit some baby near peach trees. And then there were IDW comics that continued the adventure (NO ENDING FINALE THOUGH).

Oh man, I’ll get a nostalgia stinger if I hear a bad-ss intro song remix in the continuation.

(HamanDinduNuffin) #7

[quote=“TheStrangerous;201372”][quote=“marvelousTree;201365”][quote=“TheStrangerous;201357”]Currently I’m waiting for Rick and Morty Season 3, binged watch that show recently.

i only watch Jojo Stardust Crusaders because it is hillarious.[/quote]

Samurai Jack (2016/2017) is a continuation, darker and edgier, 10 final episodes, WITH AN ACTUAL ENDING.

Last episode, 11 years ago, is where Samurai Jack had to babysit some baby near peach trees. And then there were IDW comics that continued the adventure (NO ENDING FINALE THOUGH).

Oh man, I’ll get a nostalgia stinger if I hear a bad-ss intro song remix in the continuation.[/quote]

Western Semi Chinese Cartoon/10 will wait to watch to git sum sip of nostalgia

(BananaSlug) #8

i like south park and futurama, but there arent new episodes :disappointed:

(HamanDinduNuffin) #9

South park is coming later this year.
and Fractured But Whole is going to be awesome

i think futurama stops being good after season 3, its just like meh through out the rest of the episodes

(MrLashnibro) #10

Currently watching JoJo Bizzare Adventures EP4: Diamond is Unbreakable (DUWANG!)

(yesser) #11

i would recommand the new berserk anime and for me i’am gonna start my hero academia

(BlackboltLW) #12

I’m currently watching cartoons from 90s to 00s era

I’m not into Japanese anime right now but I recommend you watch stuff from Studio Trigger, they’re anime livesaver lmoa

(HamanDinduNuffin) #13

when i saw berserk is going to get continued anime i was very hyped. i mean thats one of my favourite manga. then i saw they use CG instead of detailed animation.

even in the GOLDEN AGE ARC the CG arent that bad.

[quote=“BlackboltLW;201472”]I’m currently watching cartoons from 90s to 00s era

I’m not into Japanese anime right now but I recommend you watch stuff from Studio Trigger, they’re anime livesaver lmoa[/quote]

trigger? you mean Gainax? because Panty And Stocking With Garterbelt and Gurren Lagann is Gainax. (i actually not very fond of kill la kill)

90’s cartoon? like dexter laboratory?

(Mr-Penguin) #14

Steven Universe is amazing, though you really have watch most of the 52 episode first season to get what the hell is happening in season 2 and 3. Excellent show with great character development and characters overall, as well as a backstory which only gets darker as the show progresses.

Shirobako is also good, since it’s an anime about the people who are in the anime industry.

(HamanDinduNuffin) #15

[quote=“derpypenguinz19;201511”]Steven Universe is amazing, though you really have watch most of the 52 episode first season to get what the hell is happening in season 2 and 3. Excellent show with great character development and characters overall, as well as a backstory which only gets darker as the show progresses.

Shirobako is also good, since it’s an anime about the people who are in the anime industry.[/quote]

whoa, steven universe has 52 episode on the first season? really? thats mucho episodas.

and i like bakuman more than shirobako…

(Mr-Penguin) #16

[quote=“HamanDinduNuffin;201553”][quote=“derpypenguinz19;201511”]Steven Universe is amazing, though you really have watch most of the 52 episode first season to get what the hell is happening in season 2 and 3. Excellent show with great character development and characters overall, as well as a backstory which only gets darker as the show progresses.

Shirobako is also good, since it’s an anime about the people who are in the anime industry.[/quote]

whoa, steven universe has 52 episode on the first season? really? thats mucho episodas.

and i like bakuman more than shirobako…[/quote]

Well each SU ep is 11 minutes if you don’t count the 2 parters and the one 22 minute special in season 3.