Ranked Points

(Trestos) #1

This is a question. When the ranked season is over we get our ranked points and that trinket. How much days are left for exchange the points for a ranked case after we got the points?

I am not a big fan of ranked but I got 900 points and after the season is over i get another 1100 points. I am just interested to know about how much time i have for exchange into cases

(GatoCommodore) #2

[quote=“Trestos;d-36396”]This is a question. When the ranked season is over we get our ranked points and that trinket. How much days are left for exchange the points for a ranked case after we got the points?

I am not a big fan of ranked but I got 900 points and after the season is over i get another 1100 points. I am just interested to know about how much time i have for exchange into cases[/quote]

until June

(GatoCommodore) #3

*edit

I’m pretty sure the developers said there will be a week between the seasons which you can use to spend your remaining ranked points.

They do carry over to the next season if you decide to save them.

(spookify) #5

Hi

(Trestos) #6

[quote=“Kirays;c-226969”]I’m pretty sure the developers said there will be a week between the seasons which you can use to spend your remaining ranked points.

They do carry over to the next season if you decide to save them.[/quote]