Ranked game completely broken

(diamondPlant) #1

Hello,

I have played alot dirty bomb and ranked game.

And the ranked game is totaly fucked, no sense, the system of rank is totaly broken. You play with no rank players, with gold ennemy… Its so fucking random.

And alot of time the game is not balancing with your rank.

All time 100% i play with noob, who is never in positif score and don’t know how to play the game.

Its very boring. I have more 5 000hours played in cs, alot of hours played in cod4 competitif and a very good experience in dirty bomb and i play with noob…

Wtf

Please fix your ranked game !!!

my last game : http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/273965645365949375/A7F5E157CC7C295286F4AE6A93B29D1F496125C8/

Look the rank of team, only one have rank wtf !!!? And on the other side every players have a rank (the last who leave was a gold)

And the system to rank up is made by a drunk guy or what ??
You win : so +25% to rank up
You loose : -25% to rank up
You do a score of 80 frags and 10 die on a game and if you loose you can de-rank, wtf serious !!
So to rank up i need to win 10 match in a row ?? What a nice joke…

Rank need to depend of our skill.

Wtf is this shity system, this need to be dynamic, depending of our score in game ! With this system a retard whis no skill can be gold or diamond easy by doing 0 frag every game.

You can check my account and stats, all time in ranked i’m the only one who have a positif score and who are on the top of the scoreboard.

So fix your system !

(diamondPlant) #2

And that not the only problem on the mode !

Today my game crash during a ranked game, i restart my pc, re-launch the game then i see nothing to re-join the server. So my team going finish the game 4 vs 5… thanks nexon.

Other minor problem :

Look its say waiting 2 more players…

Spawning in third person during warmup :

(RedBeard) #3

Starting a complain train I see…

(kittz0r) #4

i don’t see a problem with the Scores in your Team. You should maybe learn more about the Game? Medics don’t usually do 100/5 and with the Score i see in your Pictures they did well as Medic, even the Engineer did good. Rhino is Rhino…

Come to Gold Rank and you won’t get that Score anymore and then i will start a Topic and complain about it…

(mukmuk) #5

Yes. I just played a couple ranked games. I’m not very good but I just got yelled at and insulted for fucking up people’s rank?? I don’t even have a rank. This seems like a poorly designed system.

(kittz0r) #6

HM? how should the System Rank yo when you only play against and with other unranked People?

(RedBeard) #7

[quote=“marksalot;167339”]Yes. I just played a couple ranked games. I’m not very good but I just got yelled at and insulted for @$!# up people’s rank?? I don’t even have a rank. This seems like a poorly designed system.[/

nice.