[Ranked bug] New info and bad solution + video proof

(DadoPeja) #1

@RazielWarmonic @stayfreshshoe @NxA_Noxie @NXA-Orellien
As u can see in video errors that are poping up are blocking u from resuming match in ranked game,…
happened 5th time alredy and i had such luck to not get penalty this time (4th time it was 3 days penalty), not sure how long whould this one be if it happened.

What i know about bug and what could trigger it:

• i am the only one who got connection lost from my team in game
  • happenes around 1:30AM - 1:40AM (last 3 times as i can remeber)
  • I found out i got dynamic ip - maybe in that time it changes my ip but i dont remeber i lost internet connection (i was still talking on ts with my team when i got connection lost ingame)
  • I use Lightinzor config : http://www.idcation.com/progs/Lightn...y_Bomb_CFG.rar

What i alredy tryed to fix it:

• restarted pc
  • deleted everything under “%USERPROFILE%\Documents\My Games\UnrealEngine3” and “%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Roaming\Shooter\SaveData”
  • reinstalled game
  • verifyed integrity of game cashe trough steam
  • sent support ticket and got answer :
    Hello Player,

Thank you for contacting Nexon America Customer Support.
I’m sorry to hear that this happened unfortunately we are unable to remove these suspensions from competitive.
I will forward this information to the appropriate parties so this issue may be looked into further.
I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Crapy solution (reason why i didnt got banned this time):

So when u get this errors and u can’t join back in game, after few minutes there is gonna be message in-game (“Player abonneded the match, now its safe to leave etc.”)

• if game finishes before that msg u won’t get penalty (thankfully it was near end of 2nd half, and we did 1st one really fast)
  • if your team or enemy team surrenders before msg in-game shows up (that u aboneded the match) u shouldn’t get penalty cuz game was alredy over

those are the only reasons we think that saved me from penalty …

Extra info:
Crash log files: http://www.mediafire.com/download/kev93gf3816zlcy/Crash_logs.rar

PC specs:
CPU: AMD FX 6300 X6 3.5Ghz
RAM: 8 GB
Graphic card: Gigabyte R9 280 WF3 OC, 3GB GDDR5, HDMI, DVI
Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A DS3P, AM3+
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

(Denzel) #2

Have you tried to restart your game after you lost connection to the server? rather than trying to resume the game on the same client you lost connection to.

This might have something to do with your account losing connection to dirtybomb client thus why they cannot verify your connection when you try to reconnect.

(DadoPeja) #3

[quote=“Denzel;131843”]Have you tried to restart your game after you lost connection to the server? rather than trying to resume the game on the same client you lost connection to.

This might have something to do with your account losing connection to dirtybomb client thus why they cannot verify your connection when you try to reconnect.[/quote]

U mean right away after the connection lost in server - i could try type in game console “exit” (that should do it? ) I will try it next time, its probably gonna happen in same time tonight aka tomorow 1:40AM :slight_smile:
Ty for suggestion!

(DadoPeja) #4

So after so much trying not to get penalty, my luck left me again.
I got disconnected in lobby before game started, i pressed resume match and i got back in game, after 10 sec game froze, pc froze nothign was respondive (this happaned 1st time ever), so i had to restart pc…
So i tryed my fastest to go back in game in time, before that abonded msg and i got few sec later , i was still ingame but penalty was alredy delivered.
Here it is penalty again until Jan 3rd -.-
@RazielWarmonic @NxA_Noxie
We need more time to rejoin match without penalty, or if u come back in your penalty should be removed…