Rank Asia Server (Roll Call)

(Porkchopiya) #1

is there anyone play rank in Asia Server?

(K1X455) #2

Can you handle pings over 150ms?

(bushyg) #3

Unfortunately the ranked population in Asia isn’t particular huge. Prepare yourself to be in the queue for a long time.

(Porkchopiya) #5

so it means no one play rank in asia. (Dead Server)

You should try now, with the triple ranked points event going on there will be some players queueing.

(Porkchopiya) #7

and there it goes waiting for 20 minutes… no one play Rank in Asia server even there are x3 event points. all of them are playing casual and stopwatch.

(GatoCommodore) #8

@Porkchopiya said:
and there it goes waiting for 20 minutes… no one play Rank in Asia server even there are x3 event points. all of them are playing casual and stopwatch.

lets look at it this way
people are turned off playing ranked in asia because surrender spam that happens nearly every match

(Teflon Love) #9

@GatoCommodore said:

@Porkchopiya said:

lets look at it this way
people are turned off playing ranked in asia because surrender spam that happens nearly every match

How does surrendering turn people off? To me it always seemed the decent thing to do if the game was an unbalanced mess. Gets you 10 ranked credits much faster.

(GatoCommodore) #10

@teflonlove said:

@GatoCommodore said:

@Porkchopiya said:

lets look at it this way

How does surrendering turn people off? To me it always seemed the decent thing to do if the game was an unbalanced mess. Gets you 10 ranked credits much faster.

1st minute surrendering is borderline abuse use of surrender vote.

(Teflon Love) #11

@GatoCommodore said:

@teflonlove said:

@GatoCommodore said:

@Porkchopiya said:

lets look at it this way

1st minute surrendering is borderline abuse use of surrender vote.

AFAIK the surrender vote becomes available only after 5 minutes (or so) in the game. And once your vote has been rejected you can’t issue another for quite a while.

(K1X455) #12

@teflonlove said:

… And once your vote has been rejected you can’t issue another for quite a while.

4 or 5 minutes…

(zykeroth) #13

On the 2nd round, no?

(NamelessSeeker) #14

its not that no1 from asia play ranked, more like they play in EU (with bad ping, yah) when they do, cuz asia ranked is graveyard.
Asia still doesnt have CMM, with 70-80% unbalanced casual, why would the low-medium levels even try ranked.

(JShug07) #15

I am an Asian and I do play ranked but the fact is you need someone to play with like someone with low ping,My ping is always like 280+,For example you need to have a friend who is near the EU Server and then join his party and then search,You will find opponent in likely 1-3 mins but if you are queueing up with another Asian or if you are searching by yourself it is surely gonna take atleast 20 mins and maybe you won’t even find an opponent,So better get a friend who plays on low ping in EU server